The Advice Thread

Hello there. Welcome to

The Advice Thread

In this thread, you can ask or give advice and post some useful hacks.

Useful Life Hacks That Could Make Your Life A Little Easier.

Check out the following life hacks for 23 ways to make your life easier. From cleaning, to baking, organizing your wardrobe and home decorating, there’s bound to be something useful here for everyone to use in their every day lives. These little gems of DIY ideas are bound to surprise and amaze you!

• Stack your clothing vertically in your drawers instead of horizontally if you want more bang for your buck as far as room is concerned.

• Utilize dental floss to perfectly cut cakes, cheeses and other soft foods. Just make sure it’s the unscented variety!

• The tab of a can of soda can double as an excellent, durable picture hook.

• Peeling eggs is a breeze if you allow them to cool and then crack them by rolling them.

• Pop a couple of marshmallows on top of your packet of brown sugar to stop it going hard.

• Use an office clip to keep loose cords in place.

• Fit a magnet in your bathroom to keep essentials like nail scissors easily accessible and organized.

• Hang your jeans like a pro using shower hooks. This makes them more accessible and less likely to crease. You can alter your own wardrobe or easily make a rack.

For more visit https://www.awesomeinventions.com/23-useful-life-hacks/

Go on and give your advices or useful hacks like these (it can be about anything)

14 Likes

Added discussion tag!

I’ll be sure to post some hacks later, just can’t think of any right now!

5 Likes

Bump.

3 Likes

This is super helpful

3 Likes

this is not being used.

4 Likes

well let’s change that!

4 Likes

Anyone wanna talk? I’m good with advice…

3 Likes

AdviBump :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

1 Like

I might as well say something to keep this thread going :sunglasses:

1 Like
Soooo...

How do you tell a friend to shut up without sounding mean??? She’s a great friend and all but keeps on showing off things and I’ve been really tempted to throw that certain thing off a cliff :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Shhh.

2 Likes

She’s too loud and ignorant for that :sweat_smile:

I’ll try it!

3 Likes

Life hacks are pretty cool, I wonder why this thread still barely got any interesting replies, anyone has any life hacks to share?

3 Likes

There is no polite way, you just gotta be blunt yet respectful. Don’t say “shut up” or “I don’t care” say “look palarino I really like talking to you but can we talk about something that isn’t [INSTERT THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU], just for a while? I don’t want this to make you think I don’t like you, because I do, but I don’t like the things you’re talking about” :slightly_smiling_face:

This advice is super late and hipocritical because whenever anyone says something I don’t care about I just ignore them :joy: #greatfriend

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHA OH GOD

@Dying_Dreams tell me you didn’t follow my advice? :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have any good advice really, but I’ll try:

• JUST DO IT! If there is something you would like to do, go for it! Don’t think about it too much or move it to a later time, there’s no good in that and this goes for both fun stuff and chores. If it’s a chore or “work”, just to it and then you’ll be done with it and don’t have to think about it again. If it’s something fun, why hesitate? You’ll be happy and you will make people around you happy.

• Say “yes” to opportunities.

• But know when to say “no”

• Be kind, always.

5 Likes

Well, I need advice on how the hecc can I have the patience to wait for my crush to answer me? It’s been daysss & it says he was active hours ago today. I don’t know what to doooo.

EDIT: NVM HE JUST ANSWERED…

3 Likes

What did he say? :eyes:

2 Likes

He’s so freakin’ sweet… he said he was extremely sorry many times, he complimented me, said he was busy with work plus he wasn’t having the best days. And lastly he accepted my request for friendship, YAYYY. IM SO HAPPY!! I was worried I may have said something wrong. But oops, guess I just worry too much. :sob::joy:

3 Likes

definitely something i do a lot!

2 Likes