The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

But likeā€¦ how do you get surprised by whom your own characters are attracted too?
Wouldnā€™t you just kind ofā€¦ know? You are the one that created them, after all.

2 Likes

Haha. Nope. Conversations happen as Iā€™m writing and so it depends on your answers and their personality.

3 Likes

im curious >.<

2 Likes

About what?

2 Likes

i found this thingy and bachloreette thingy and im curious how things shall turn out

2 Likes

This is perfect :ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Oooh, then I suggest setting the SG thread to watching and when there are reader polls you can vote too.

Why is this part perfect? Haha

1 Like

the name johnny holds very near and dear to his heart

1 Like

Oooh, how come?

1 Like

Crazy past rp
It was a guess but am I right @Tellyg47 ?

Also the description is funny
But donā€™t let me put words in his mouth

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope any updates on the next post - just curious no rush :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sorry, will aim to finish in the next day. Lost all my tabs about two weeks ago and it missed with my schedule/to-do list even more.

3 Likes

NOT YOUR TABS :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

The ones on your computer right (I always have like 50 million open at once). I hate when that happens :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Yup, yup, on my computer. I had about the same

5 Likes

If anyone ever asks me what my biggest fear is; the answer will never be spiders, or snakes, etc. It will forever be losing all the tabs I have open when I have an important project/assignment to finish up. (That or losing a word document - evil I tell you).

6 Likes

Too true though.

2 Likes
  • I stan
  • lor has a good first impression, Noga is a bit doubtful if itā€™ll be rad, and Ezra is intrigued in a good way
  • they all think thatā€™s an unusual way to eliminate
    also forgot the introduction part in nogaā€™s form so just imagine a ā€œhi Iā€™m Nogaā€ in the beginning
3 Likes

Connor: For the most part he liked the majority of the introductions. He is quite curious about what-his-name and wants to see what other ordeal are about to go down. For the elimination, Connor was slightly hesitant. It would be more enjoyable if the first elimination wasnā€™t made by the contestants but rather the bachelor(ettes). (To see what type of person they didnā€™t like and wanted to keep).

Danny: He liked the introductions, wanted to meet the other ladies as well. He couldnā€™t really scope out anything too bad. Dan also likes the different opinions colliding against each other. As for the elimination, he disliked it. his initial thought was that the pace was too fast and he could end up eliminating the wrong person.

Telly: He thought his characters were portrayed well and is giving puppy eyes that they arenā€™t the first elim.

2 Likes

I loved Edenā€™s! It fit her character well, albeit I didnā€™t picture her being very grunge but the more I think about it the more Iā€™d have to agree.
Sheā€™s a bit intimidated by anyone wearing the fancy dresses, as she definitely underdressed. Nova seems cool, so does Lexi.
Eden is not a fan as sheā€™d assume the men would be doing this the same way. It was also too much pressure to put on her within the first five minutes. She wouldnā€™t explicitly get mad at anything, as no oneā€™s life will be ruined, but she would be a bit more cold to our lovely host after this little stunt, even though itā€™s not his fault.

2 Likes

Sorry this took a while. I wanted to sit down with the ppt open and know who I was reading about ahahha. But I honestly really enjoyed their personalities coming to life in the introductions. I can already see the girls Iā€™m leaning towards (in likeability) and girls that are going to cause trouble - which is always a fun mix. Anyways; I loved and canā€™t wait to see more from you :slight_smile:

Ahh so since my characters are in their little groups; iā€™ll probably be talking more about that then anything else.

Starting with Adelaide; as for impressions - even though specifically in a group with Lilith and Noga; her personality makes it so she is simultaneously noticing the people around her alongside her reserved discussions with those two girls. So I feel like - at least those in close proximity; Adeliade has already started making mental notes on the contestants around her. That being said - if you want more information on what these notes are I kinda need a diagram to see where everyone is since Iā€™m a visual person and it seems all the girls are slightly scattered.

For the people she is interacting with; I think sheā€™s finding Noga as too optimistic to a fault. She enjoys the girlā€™s confidence but not her seemingly inability to keep realism in mind and almost (in a small way) pities that because she sees her possibly getting hurt in the future.

Lilith on the other hand; she almost enjoys being in her presence more as itā€™s more uplifting. Even though Adelaide rather be by herself at times; sheā€™s enjoying Lilithā€™s presence and I can see her growing on to her confidence.

As for the first elimination; Adelaide wouldnā€™t be surprised. It seems likely if the show has had initial eliminations that it would happen again - hence going in with her statement of strange names coming into effect here.

Moovinggg onnnnā€¦

Lexi can see the two girls sheā€™s with (Nova and Eden) are on the shy-er side and now that sheā€™s gotten out of her dream world - will try to loosen them up since she knows they wonā€™t have a good time if theyā€™re too much in their heads. Besides that; sheā€™s been a little too lost in her own head to notice the other girls.

As for the elimination; sheā€™d just shrug it off and not worry about it. Thereā€™s truly nothing she can do about so might as well look past it and just enjoy her time talking to the girls sheā€™s with until they have to go eliminate.

3 Likes