The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

If anyone ever asks me what my biggest fear is; the answer will never be spiders, or snakes, etc. It will forever be losing all the tabs I have open when I have an important project/assignment to finish up. (That or losing a word document - evil I tell you).

6 Likes

Too true though.

2 Likes
  • I stan
  • lor has a good first impression, Noga is a bit doubtful if it’ll be rad, and Ezra is intrigued in a good way
  • they all think that’s an unusual way to eliminate
    also forgot the introduction part in noga’s form so just imagine a “hi I’m Noga” in the beginning
3 Likes

Connor: For the most part he liked the majority of the introductions. He is quite curious about what-his-name and wants to see what other ordeal are about to go down. For the elimination, Connor was slightly hesitant. It would be more enjoyable if the first elimination wasn’t made by the contestants but rather the bachelor(ettes). (To see what type of person they didn’t like and wanted to keep).

Danny: He liked the introductions, wanted to meet the other ladies as well. He couldn’t really scope out anything too bad. Dan also likes the different opinions colliding against each other. As for the elimination, he disliked it. his initial thought was that the pace was too fast and he could end up eliminating the wrong person.

Telly: He thought his characters were portrayed well and is giving puppy eyes that they aren’t the first elim.

2 Likes

I loved Eden’s! It fit her character well, albeit I didn’t picture her being very grunge but the more I think about it the more I’d have to agree.
She’s a bit intimidated by anyone wearing the fancy dresses, as she definitely underdressed. Nova seems cool, so does Lexi.
Eden is not a fan as she’d assume the men would be doing this the same way. It was also too much pressure to put on her within the first five minutes. She wouldn’t explicitly get mad at anything, as no one’s life will be ruined, but she would be a bit more cold to our lovely host after this little stunt, even though it’s not his fault.

2 Likes

Sorry this took a while. I wanted to sit down with the ppt open and know who I was reading about ahahha. But I honestly really enjoyed their personalities coming to life in the introductions. I can already see the girls I’m leaning towards (in likeability) and girls that are going to cause trouble - which is always a fun mix. Anyways; I loved and can’t wait to see more from you :slight_smile:

Ahh so since my characters are in their little groups; i’ll probably be talking more about that then anything else.

Starting with Adelaide; as for impressions - even though specifically in a group with Lilith and Noga; her personality makes it so she is simultaneously noticing the people around her alongside her reserved discussions with those two girls. So I feel like - at least those in close proximity; Adeliade has already started making mental notes on the contestants around her. That being said - if you want more information on what these notes are I kinda need a diagram to see where everyone is since I’m a visual person and it seems all the girls are slightly scattered.

For the people she is interacting with; I think she’s finding Noga as too optimistic to a fault. She enjoys the girl’s confidence but not her seemingly inability to keep realism in mind and almost (in a small way) pities that because she sees her possibly getting hurt in the future.

Lilith on the other hand; she almost enjoys being in her presence more as it’s more uplifting. Even though Adelaide rather be by herself at times; she’s enjoying Lilith’s presence and I can see her growing on to her confidence.

As for the first elimination; Adelaide wouldn’t be surprised. It seems likely if the show has had initial eliminations that it would happen again - hence going in with her statement of strange names coming into effect here.

Moovinggg onnnn…

Lexi can see the two girls she’s with (Nova and Eden) are on the shy-er side and now that she’s gotten out of her dream world - will try to loosen them up since she knows they won’t have a good time if they’re too much in their heads. Besides that; she’s been a little too lost in her own head to notice the other girls.

As for the elimination; she’d just shrug it off and not worry about it. There’s truly nothing she can do about so might as well look past it and just enjoy her time talking to the girls she’s with until they have to go eliminate.

3 Likes

And for Sebastian:

He’s really enjoying his conversation with Yong-Rae honestly. So I think so far assuming he is the only person he’s actively been talking too, it’s been a fun conversation and he would be more than happy to continue the absurd debate they were having.

As for the first elimination; I think his teacher skills are saying well that’s not very fair; but he’ll just shrug it off and go along with it.

2 Likes

OMG I still haven’t done this-
lkjhgfdsdfghj I am so sorry Cali smh

2 Likes

oop I meant to finish last night but ah well

commentary because I couldn't *not*

LMAO THIS WHOLE INTERACTION-

that’s a mood tho oof

HAHAhahahahahaaaaa :sob:

GIRL WAS LATE TO THE BACHELOR(ETTE) PLEASE :skull: LMAOOO
same tho I’d probably be late too

lowkey think I misinterpreted the introduction question on the signup form judging by these responses LMAO BUT YA KNOW WE’LL SEE :see_no_evil:

HAHAHA

Okaaaay then cool cool cool you seem friendly

The extreme URGE to roll my eyes

Isn’t- Isn’t Beckham still a British soccer player-
ok

Ooh this reminds me of how Marie writes for Margeaux in Westeria

And perhaps I’m biased but he’s right :sunglasses:

and turns out I didn’t misunderstand lololol good good

So they don’t know who the girls are, yeah, like it’s entirely based off their names and faces that they’re choosing to send them home?

I vibed :star_struck: Seriously tho I liked I did—though it’s you so that’s not a surprise hehe
please elimination me not :sleepy:

Sacha likes a more thought-provoking discussion, so even though Ezra and Danny are wrong, his first impression of them would be on the positive side.

And he thinks that it’s weird to have to eliminate people you’ve never even met before. He doesn’t really think that just a picture is a fair way of deciding who should go but it iss what it iss

5 Likes

:triumph:

3 Likes

ITS TRUTH :triumph:

3 Likes

Danny is never wrong :expressionless:

2 Likes

And yet
He is :woman_in_lotus_position:t5:

3 Likes

added the #discussion tag

3 Likes

@CrazyCaliope out of curiosity do you have a date in mind for the next post? I know I haven’t submitted the form for my characters yet

2 Likes

CRAP! I will try to go through all the forms in the next 2-3 days and make sure they’re all in. Then when they’re in, I’ll get onto writing it. Sorry for not getting onto checking them sooner.

3 Likes

No worries! It gives me time to fill mine out right now!!

1 Like

Wicked. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! Any updates? Just curious :blush: @CrazyCaliope

4 Likes

Okay, sorry that I’ve taken sooo long to look into this and continue… But here I am.
So this is what I need to continue… these people below to fill in a form for their character, please?!

7 Likes