The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

In either case - it’s been a while since I read about any of these characters so this will make me catch up at least either way you choose

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA! Fair. Why did I expect you to say this? HEHEHE. Oh, wait, I know now. (smirk)

3 Likes

Well, don’t worry, Beni, Chid has chosen for everyone. HAHAHA

2 Likes

CLEARLY :joy:

2 Likes

WHEN I SAW THIS-
OMG!!

3 Likes

HAHAHA! Why OMG?

1 Like

BECAUSE YOU POSTED FOR IT REEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Ooooh… glad you’re excited. HEHE. Oh, by the way, you and @Nil are more than welcome to vote on any polls on the thread. You don’t need to have a character to vote. (wink)

I’m super excited to see who all of you think is going home based on the post. It won’t effect it either, 'cause I already know who the characters voted on and who is going home. I just wanna see if it can be predicted. (wink)

3 Likes

So will the next one be posted soon or some other day?
Because I’m really worried and scared Eden’s gonna go home-

1 Like

I’ll get writing the male one soon, so I hope to post within the next 24 hours, depending on how fast I can get through my list again. A to-do list of six items (vague ones) that I just keep repeating in order to make sure I get stuff done.

1 Like

ah, good idea.
I need to write a lab for an experiment I did at home.

1 Like

:star_struck:

1 Like

Happy, are ya?

2 Likes

Indeed I am

1 Like

LMAOO

HAHA YAYYY
This is a step up because I’m usually so indecisive so :relieved: bam decision made :sparkles:

3 Likes

Nice going. (wink) PROUD! … Have you seen that I posted it? 'Cause I’m gonna try post the other today.

2 Likes

I see the notif yes (TWO NOW YAY :star_struck:) but I might wait to read it tomorrow because I should finish this essay I need to submit a draft for on Friday

1 Like

Yes, and I will aim for a third before I ask the owners I proper question. (wink) … That’s fair. Yes, do your essay!

1 Like

Maya is offended.

1 Like