The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

No worries, will add it now. (wink)

1 Like

@CerealKiller, quick question, what did you want Noga to wear. The link only took me to your Pinterest, not just one image. (confuzzled)

3 Likes

I feel that struggle :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

HEHE. (wink) Also, just to let you know (and tease a little) that I’ve just started thinking about the contestants’ intro and one of yours was one of the first I’ve started with.

4 Likes

OOooo exciting! Can’t wait for the first post :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well, I have little work to do since I said I would try to have the first part out by the end of the year. (wink) I will try.

2 Likes

Ah really :joy: I just didn’t know how to describe it so I made a board

1 Like

:thinking:

Yup

1 Like

Ooooh… you were linking all of them. Got it. Thank you. Sorry, just didn’t know if you wanted a specific one. Understand now. Cheers.

2 Likes

Haha rad

1 Like

When would the SG start?

1 Like

Sorry, I was planning to just post the intro last night but I fell asleep. Then ended up being really busy today and haven’t really had the chance.

6 Likes

K

1 Like
Summary

My characters will both win :nerd_face::+1:t4:

1 Like

Why do you think this?

1 Like

cough

I remember perfectly what not to do and what to do. I also had the highest chance of winning on the previous installment.

1 Like

Did you? If I remember correctly, there were a few that had pretty high changes, and one of yours didn’t even get a date. (smirk)

1 Like

Don’t dwell on the minors details… Minor details I tell you!

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was because confidence outweighs fact :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ooohhh exciting

1 Like