The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

I did already

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but when I wrote this, I had not receive a form for neither Erick nor Yong-Rae.

2 Likes

ok let me submit again

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope

did you get it?

2 Likes

Yes, both were received. Thank you. (wink)

4 Likes

Pretty sure I didā€¦

2 Likes

As I mentioned to sarcastic_badass just above, Iā€™m sorry but when I wrote this (and as of now too), I had not received a form for neither Bexley nor Sloan.

2 Likes

@Madilnel @astxrism @passionfruit @Kate @Littlefeets can you guys please send in the answers soon :pleading_face: ?
Iā€™d really like for this to continue.

1 Like

Yes, am still waiting for Madiā€™s Bex & Sloan, Passieā€™s Maria, Kateā€™s Mia & Walker, and Brookeā€™s Nova & Jace.

2 Likes

Hm. I have a question. Is there a certain time limit for activity?
The characters could always go up for adoption :thinking:
This is only if the creators will remain inactiveā€¦

1 Like

All my characters have answered right?

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry again that I didnā€™t do it yet! (I guess I forgot with school and everything, but the semester is over now so Iā€™m more free now) If I donā€™t do it before I fall asleep (after I reread the SG and my characters again) someone can feel free to spam tag me with reminders until I do it.

4 Likes

Yes, end of the week for the others. Maybe until Wednesday? Though I think Iā€™ll already put Passieā€™s up for adoption since sheā€™s busy with life currently.

Yes. Thanks. (wink)

No worries . I donā€™t know when sleepy time is but okay.

3 Likes

I thought they were great!

Nova:
So far, she only knows Lexi and Eden, but she has a positive view of both girls at this point.

Jace:
Right now, Jace has a more neutral impression of the two guys heā€™s met so far. He would have to keep interacting with them a bit longer to have much of a solid opinion on them either way.

Nova:
She definitely is not a fan of this first elimination, which doesnā€™t help calm her nerves. She doesnā€™t like having to choose some of the guys to send home when she doesnā€™t even know any of them.

Jace:
He really doesnā€™t like this first elimination either. If he had the chance to know the girls first, thatā€™d be different, but he doesnā€™t like the idea of hurting them by taking away their chances without even knowing a thing about them.

3 Likes

WOOOH
best girl
Right here

2 Likes

@Madilnel, please can you fill out forms for both characters ASAP, as I havenā€™t received anything. Sadly, if I donā€™t hear back by the end of the day, Iā€™ll be forced to adopt them out.

Oh, Damn. Sorry, @Kristi, it seems that I havenā€™t received a form for Maya form you? Mind getting that in ASAP, please?!

3 Likes

As for @passionfruitā€™s, Maria. As she isnā€™t active at the moment due to real life, I am putting this character up for adoption. There may possibly be 2-4 more in the next day, but for now itā€™s just one.

So would either @sunflower.flow, @ethereal, @Nil, or @Tina.G like this character since youā€™ve liked the post but havenā€™t got a character of your own?

5 Likes

I meanā€¦ I could if nobody else will :sweat_smile:

I just feel like I donā€™t fully understand sg and how they work so someone might wanna fill me in on how they are set up

2 Likes

Do you have a read of the two pages I sent you on your question thread about SGs? (wink)

2 Likes

yeah but I didnā€™t really get it :sweat_smile:
I mean, I understand the basic outline but I still kinda feel like I donā€™t get it fully

2 Likes