The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Yeah, I bet. And imagine if other people voted for her too. Eek!

HEHEHE. It killed me too when I read it. Though he had a great line about his other vote too, involving a toothbrush, but I couldn’t use it 'cause it was based on her outfit and personality.

Hey, I’m just glad Eden seems… mostly okay
Unless Cali bleeped all the other votes she may have got ;-;

2 Likes

(smiling_imp) HEHEHEHE! Let’s just say, I may be trying to throw you off, while I also am thinking how shocked some of you may be on who leaves, based on who you’re voting for on each poll.
Also, I’m actually really sad for the two that are leaving, 'cause they’re two that I really couldn’t wait to develop and stir things up with. Sigh.

4 Likes

Imagine someone actually just going “She’s too blonde”

I want Lexi to make it through SIMPLY because I now want an interaction with those two for the hilarity of it.

4 Likes

Sads :frowning:

2 Likes

Oooh… that could be fun. THOUGH, pre-warning, everything you guys have had your characters say in that room will be brought to the light at some point. (smiling_imp) I had a plan for this all along, which should add interest and a little drama, I hope. HEHEHEHE.
So prepare for how you’ll defend it.

2 Likes

I know, right. (cries) Oh, well, there are still a few characters that I can see potential in, while the others I’ll just have to develop them myself in the story.

2 Likes

PLEASE YES that is beautiful

2 Likes

If possible - I’d love to see a few characters fight over something that was said

2 Likes

Hair pulling can be fun too :eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA! Sooner rather than later too.

What about something better than that though?

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Though a physical could get them kicked off the show. Most reality shows don’t allow physical violence nowadays.

I love bigger and better :heart:

True true - but wouldn’t that be a fun way to get kicked out?

1 Like

You want your character kicked off rather than play the game for potential love?

1 Like

I expect this. Which is another reason I have 0 clue who will be eliminated. (As well as that I don’t even remember who my characters voted… well I may remember one of Nova’s votes cause I think I remember why I picked him)

Oooh. I’m looking forward to that.

1 Like

You underestimate my love of dramatic scenes

1 Like

Crap. She knows my ways. Damn it. I must change them now, my ways that is. HAHAHA. Nah, I get that. It’s hard to remember 'cause most voted randomly. I still love the guy who said they picked these two 'cause they were in the middle of the group. HAHAHA.

HEHEHEHE

Ah, right. Fair enough then. I will keep this is mind then.

Please do :star_struck:

1 Like

I don’t

3 Likes

I will be so sad if Eden gets kicked off first ;-;
Like so sad. I named her after all my pets an everything.
Eden, my cat. Jett, Eden’s child. And Charles, my doggo.

3 Likes

OMG! I love this soooo much!

1 Like