The Bad Artwork Thread

Hello! So we have a share your artwork thread, and I thought I would create something… weirder, funnier… I- I don’t even know what to call this…

For all the non-artists out there, and for all the mess-ups out there. I like doing art, but everything I make is strangely weird.

What is she even looking at?

I’m on my laptop right now, and don’t have a lot of art on here- but don’t worry, I’ll probably make more bad artwork.

This whole thread will probably just be me sharing my awkward drawings on the internet

cough So anyway- share your bad artwork!

Disclaimer: Not saying any artwork is bad, that is certainly for you to judge yourself, but we all have all made bad art! Even those people who are clearly masters at it! I just think we could all laugh together!

8 Likes

Lol I’d join but have you seen my masterpiece on the other thread? It deserves to be in a museum :joy: Bad art? Me?

5 Likes

Bad art? Mine is the definition of bad art. :joy:

Can we please ignore the fact that she doesn’t even have legs? Thanks. :joy:

3 Likes

This thread is genius

Genius
4 Likes

Your art is good. I’ll give you some bad artwork :smirk::blue_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

My art is bad in general…but it could win a prize for being ugly :laughing::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Beauty. :green_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

I was sick this day lol. And I didn’t feel like trying

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::neutral_face::neutral_face: Disappointing, even for me lol.

4 Likes

THAT’S BAD?!

2 Likes

Lol, yes to me.

The lines are really bad and the hair and hands are terrible No lips. Nor eyes. :persevere::persevere:

3 Likes

ikr, here my bad art is stick men drawn on napkins >.>

4 Likes

6 Likes

That isn’t even bad, girl! :sob: You have no idea how amazing that one actually looks. If that’s your bad, I am wondering what your good one is!

2 Likes

Lmao you did actually post it here

2 Likes

I’m true to my word!

3 Likes

Well, if you’re looking for criticism, I have red hair—not brown

3 Likes

I’m going to draw another masterpiece soon :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Do you take commissions? :heart_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately no :sob::joy::purple_heart::blue_heart: