Stressed Season 1 GIF by Friends

3 Likes

That does seem like a pressure but really, Meeke said you can join anytime

3 Likes

It’s better with more people participating

3 Likes

Who else is Meeke here @Meekepeek :joy:

2 Likes

Looked at the species list, saw what isn’t listed yet and have a few ideas! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah feel free to make your own species if you have ideas, that’s what all of us have been doing. Atp I think everyone has one new species of thein own lol

2 Likes

Oh, I was going to go off of folklore for one or 2 of them… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That should be fine too ig

2 Likes

So @idiot.exe if it’s alright with you to pair Yuuta with Rhydal, should I make the first post or do you want to?

And for my other characters (Kirara and Glacia), just lmk if anyone is interested

2 Likes

Amissa is also ready to join in xd

2 Likes

I might have a base idea I wanna run by you for a species… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah let’s gooo

I’m fine with either, but I have 2 other posts to respond to before switching to this rp

1 Like

Oh, no worries. Take your time.

1 Like

I should finish them today though! You can post first if you want, otherwise I’ll start

But there’s also the question of how we’re gonna sign them up for missions

1 Like

I’ll check something with Meeke and let you know. Or you can go ahead if you’re done with the posts that are due.

1 Like

She said we can just choose ourselves and then let her know so that she can put our characters’ names up for the assigned missionary on the board.

And I think it’s better if you go first. Yuuta will be among the newbies.

1 Like

Ooh nice, any mission in mind? I’m fine with any. We could also take the one with 2 people

Also, still kinda confused about who’s new or not, because aren’t they all newbies?

1 Like

Yeah let’s take that one.

Well I’m not too sure about that but there could be people who are not freshly out of training and have had similar job experience before. Yuuta is one of them.he’s literally in his 60s and if he hasn’t had even a shred of experience, that’s tbh a sad case lol

2 Likes