The Bane of Degradation - Sign-UP + Chat

In the kingdom of Sikar, a land surrounded by water, an organizsation called “Lastita Royal Order”, works under the name of the royal family. The organization is located in the capital city, Basall, a city where creatures of all species live together as a community. it’s the year 7938, as relatively new members, you do not yet have a permanent unit. During the debriefing of your latest mission, something happens that leaves each of you with an unpleasant feeling. Reports come in of creatures behaving aggressively and outside their natural behaviour.

As members of Lastita you will work together to solve different cases that will take you to different corners of Sikar. As you work on other cases, keep your eyes open for unusual phenomena and behaviour of the creatures of Sikar as well as your own teammates.

No character will be killed unless given permission by the owner.

This rp is partly an open world rp, you’re not obligated to work within a timeframe. You’re always welcome to ask me for a case to solve or and if you want, make your own case and challenge your fellow rp’ers to your own case. HOWEVER, you don’t need to always be on a mission. you’re free to also move around, do other things and have your character explore this wonderful island while they are off duty.

During the rp, strange things will happen to your character which may require you to preform an action given by the Meeke. If this is not preformed, I may have your character act for you, know this, and go with it. This rp is meant to put you into situations that will challenge you.

This rp is meant to challenge you as an rp player both as a beginner and as someone who has been rp’ing for a while, so don’t feel discurouged if you aren’t sure what to do. I’m always here to help and see these situations as an fun challenge to explore new ways of interacting and rp’ing!

IMPORTANT NOTE!

1. For those who use colour for their character dialogue: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE PURPLE OF ANY SHADE. The reason why will be explained during the rp.

If you’re unsure about your colour, just double check with me and I’ll let you know!

1. Magic that is considered “dark magic” is forbidden within the kingdom. HOWEVER this doesn’t mean that all magic types that involve dark magic are unusable. Some of these magic types will just be nerfed.

If you’re unsure what this means for your character, you can dm me anytime. Here are some examples:

Necromancy: speaking to spirits is allowed, summoning the dead isn’t

Blood magic: blood healing is allowed, blood control isn’t.

1. Your character doesn’t need to have magic. They can also just be humans with weapons. There are some modern weapons like guns but those are still powered with a magical artifact so if you pick your weapon, keep in mind they are in the fantasy theme. Xd.

1. You’re encurouged to make your own species in the sign-up there is an option to go through an worksheet that can help you if you want or you can write a base down.

1. if you have at any point a question, feel free to ask. I will be making an DM with every user anyway as they have signed up for ingame information that is only for that user, and it’s also a place if you have questions.

1. You don’t really need a reservation, but it’s nice to know how many I’ll prox have.

as for limit how many, I don’t mind how many but make sure you’re able to manage them, and please as we need missions for people to do, make sure to think of some cases as well if you have a big amount of characters just because I’m not able to make infinity amount of cases while also keeping track of the rp machanics.

Links:

Sign-up
NPC Sign-up

FC if there is information that only I should know (put that like this in the sign up thread () )

Location (not yet done but I’ll give it for players if they want to add the place their character grew up)

Species Info (this one is will always be open to be edited in case you want to add to your species).

Mission Board (gets updated with new and harder missions as we go on.

Book of Lore

Item slides

Start date: February 14th :heart:

Those who said they were interested

@katabasis @Cam @Ouijaloveletters @sunflowerjm @Tina.G @Bluecookies @idiot.exe @FuzilladeBlue @OhSumana @duck @CrazyCaliope

Usage rule:

Since we’re making a lot of original concepts, here is the rule of using the ideas:

Everything you make is yours to use.

If you want to use species or character ideas outside from this rp that aren’t yours YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM FOR PERMISSION.

The owner of this rp is free to use your ideas but not fully copy your characters.

RP rules:

if you’re away for a while, please let your fellow players know so they aren’t stuck waiting. We all have irl lives so we all get if you’re busy.

1 month after the last post means the next person is allowed to post as long as they let you know.

9 Likes

Hello!!

So, what kind of species are we talking? :thinking:

3 Likes

anything you want. They have to be at least a bit humanoid but almost everything is okay as long as they aren’t too OP.

3 Likes

Even something like this is allowed:

2 Likes

:smirk:

I’ll cook up some ideas

3 Likes

Also are we talking all the schools of magic?

Evocation
Necromancy
Abjuration
Divination
Conjuration
Transmutation
Enchantment
Illusion

Maybe some nerfed chronomancy or just severe consequences

5 Likes

Do we reserve? And how many characters per person?

3 Likes

everything is nerfed in a way. the darker the origin of the magic is, the more nerfed it will be.

• Evocation = The stronger the summoning, the shorter the summoning lasts.
  • Necromancy = VERY NERFED,only tool-like spells are allowed like talking to spirits to gain
  • information = free to use
  • Abjuration = free to use
  • Divination = allowed but it’s hard to master
  • Conjuration = Aloowed until a specific point. users are usually trained by proffessors that have been agreed on by the king.
  • Transmutation = The stronger the mutation, the shorter the sommoning lasts.
  • Enchantment = Allowed until a specific point.
  • Illusion = fully allowed as illusions can’t do phycical damage.
4 Likes

oh good one I forgot to put that in.

You don’t really need a reservation, but it’s nice to know how many I’ll prox have.

as for limit how many, I don’t mind how many but make sure you’re able to manage them, and please as we need missions for people to do, make sure to think of some cases as well if you have a big amount of characters just because I’m not able to make infinity amount of cases while also keeping track of the rp machanics.

3 Likes

Ohh I see, well reserve one for now :eyes: Is there a deadline?

3 Likes

Aside from the start date

3 Likes

not really.

it’s a really chill rp when it comes to restrictions. it’s just going to be the machanics that will give it a twist.

I just don’t want characters to be too strong as it’s not about winning every battle.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely have at least one :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeey

3 Likes

What does vc stand for in the sign ups? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dammit, I thiught I had fixed that, it’s FC

thanks I fixed it to face claim just to be sure

3 Likes

Sweet, thank you :pray:

3 Likes

No you thanks, bc of you I realized the link to the actual fc was wrong

3 Likes

I feel like I did the mare minimum with my guy in this department, but I love him so much :skull:

3 Likes

You’re always able to add more later. That’s how development works :wink:

3 Likes