Welcome to the Forums!

Yes it is a special time for us

2 Likes

Good to hear that!

2 Likes

Ahhh welcome chaychay! Long time no see

2 Likes

Right, it has been. Trying to decide on a RP idea and see if anyone wants to do it lol

2 Likes

Welcome @DragonMan21 ! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Welcome @Jearbear!

2 Likes

hello :DD my name’s ken, kind of new here but i was on the episode forums and learned about this forum wayyyyy back

recently tho, i kind of wanted to go back on rp forums since i missed doing rps and i need my creative juices to be flowing again :sob:

5 Likes

Hey!! Welcome!

Definitely check out the rp section. There’s a few rps starting up and on the go right now

3 Likes

Hiiiii, welcome!! So glad to have more rpers. :eyes:

2 Likes

thanks! will check on it :DD

3 Likes

so, um… wow, feels like i’m late to the party XD

is there any rps recommendations since idk where to start hehe

5 Likes

What’s the genre of RPs you like, also welcome here!

5 Likes

If you’re feeling to go into a more advanced RP, there are a few spots left in Ninth House. :eyes::+1:
Also @/Meekepeek has sign ups open for her RP.

Ninth House

Bane of Degradation

Both are more fantasy themed RPs!

3 Likes

well, i like to try everything as of the moment but i’m very much into mystery, horror, historical dramas, and ofc fantasy :DD

4 Likes

I think Ninth House might be one you’ll enjoy as suggested by Mouschi! But it is quite an advanced RP, so it’s up to you!

3 Likes

Yes, so allow me to do some shameless self promotion.

Feel free to join my rp if you are interested. My ro is meant to be a chill introduction for new rp’ers and a challenging one for more experienced to push their boundaries.

But for any of the rp’ers here, we are all willing to help new players get settled in and rid them of any insecurities xd

I’m not part of this rp, but Mouschi knowing, her rp will surely also make you feel right at home

3 Likes

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Welcome to the forums, @naeviswrld!

I’m really excited that you were able to join us!

2 Likes

Welcome @e_nu !!

2 Likes

Welcome @EgyptianDragon ! :star_struck:

1 Like

Welcome @Dreamcatcher57 !!

1 Like