Welcome to the Forums!

Hi, everyone!

Welcome to the ShanniiWrites Forums. This is a home for people who love reading and writing stories, no matter the platform or genre. Feel free to have a look around!

Before you get started, drop us a “hi” and share one interesting fact about yourself, then head on over to the forum rules to get yourself up to date.

Update: you might have noticed that you got flagged and silenced as soon as you tried to comment. This is because your first reply took you under 3 seconds to type! It’s a weird thing, but it’s basically there to stop the bots. If you have an issue like that, we’ll try to fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I look forward to speaking to you soon and happy writing!

Shannii

86 Likes

Hi. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Heya! Welcome! It still needs a lot of work at the moment, but we’ll get there :wink:

3 Likes

:flushed::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Hi, this place lovely so far! <3

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it! I’m hoping it will be less censored and strict than some forums :wink:

4 Likes

As a gift for being one of our first members, I’ll up you to a higher trust level too!

4 Likes

Aw thanks :hearts:
I’m happy to join your forums, always up for a new place to discuss,talk to others about these topics available.

5 Likes

:virgo:☭♂⚭ :framed_picture::shower::umbrella::video_game::ant::ant::male_detective::eggplant::sweat_drops:

Me

2 Likes

That looks like an Xbox controller :eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like a Nintendo controller on my Samsung emoji keyboard xD

3 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

3 Likes

Welcome @MauriBlaze! We’re just starting out, but I hope this will be a great place to chat soon!

3 Likes

Hello :wave:t4:

2 Likes

Hi there! Welcome! Make yourself comfortable :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for inviting me to join your forum.

4 Likes

We always love seeing new people here! We’re working on making this place amazing!

5 Likes

If you want, then I will be glad to help you to do so.

5 Likes

That would be amazing! Thank you!

4 Likes

Hiii! Y’all better know who I am :wink:

4 Likes