The Bane of Degradation - Sign-UP + Chat

also @idiot.exe, you can write as Iva if you want, I’m going to make a separate post as a response to Kirara from the one I do as Amissa

3 Likes

Ooh :eyes: I will once I finish other replies I have!

3 Likes

Oh no rush, just wanted to give you a head’s up

4 Likes

Waiit this sounds fun

I kinda wanna make Iva wander off too (in a different direction)

2 Likes

There will be plenty of time for these types of encounters. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I just wanna have some interactionsssss

I mean I can’t stop you but still…

3 Likes

Ohh then I’ll have him keep talking to Amissa

3 Likes

@Ouijaloveletters can I just say that I’ve noticed whenever Tina.G posts on the official thread, you post up to an hour later, usually no more than that? I really like that I just wanted to mention how fast you are lol. Like one day I’d go here and see nothing, and the next I’d see both Tina and you respond and both say like “2 hours ago” or something like that. How cool is that?

4 Likes

Oh, I just frequently come on, so I’ll see her post, and reply.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

I’m sure most of everyone’s main characters will have their own encounters at some point.

But again, I can’t stop you if you do make Iva walk off, after all, you have creative freedom and I mentioned before that you don’t have to follow the scenes I give.

3 Likes

no but usually its the same with Alex and you as well!! :joy:
I’ll come back the next day and bam, two posts

4 Likes

I try to reply quickly.

3 Likes

love that :joy:

4 Likes

Oh I love how y’all are just off on your own as well. Xd

3 Likes

Who, us or another group of recruits?

2 Likes

You

2 Likes

Thank you! (I hope that was a compliment lol)

2 Likes

Lol it was.

As a host, seeing people actively rp is the best thing.

And I appreciate you tapping on with me if your plotline is still okay with my world building.

It makes me excited to make more missions.

I have some events in mind that are not actual missions or lore bound but will give space for characters to get to know each other more casually as well.

Like local festivals and such

4 Likes

Oh, yay!

3 Likes

Yeah, but you come in the next day, which is like 8 - 24 hours later
I go an hour after you post and Ouija’s post is already there and I’m baffled how they’re so quick to just go online the minute you post, write out the entire post in less than an hour and post it immediately!

4 Likes