Do you want a duck badge then? :eyes::eyes:

Oh :eyes::eyes: when do you usually wake up? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Duck badge? What’s that?

Also I wake up right before 12.

2 Likes

A badge that says that you’re a forum duck :eyes::green_heart:
https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/badges/120/forum-duck

Ooo, that’s late, but not too late for breakfast in my opinion :eyes::eyes: so do you eat brunch instead? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Why don’t you like my posts? :slightly_smiling_face:
What’s your favourite emoji?
How many gc’s are you in?

Lmao you’re really straight forward ngl. Idk whether that’s good or bad but you’re just really straight forward.

2 Likes

SHOOKY FAMOUS :eye:

~ Spoon :two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

Hi :wave:

No, I eat whatever is feed that day. :joy:

1 Like

Hai! Not famous, just memorable. :slightly_smiling_face: I mean you could be famous irl but idk that-

Hi!

I don’t like anyone’s posts. Not usually, that is. I don’t have a favorites lol. And I dunno how much I’m in, you can count multiple if you wanna talk in an entirety.

I find it part of who I am. I’m still learning the balance, and I’m still figuring out who exactly I am, but that’s never going to leave me. I can’t sugar coat for sh**.

Hru :star_struck:

Just fine what about yourself?

I’m alright

A bit of a headache but nothing too bad

Oof is there a reason why you have a headache?

1 Like

Not that I know of

@idiot.exe wait are you queer?

Hello! :sunflower: :sunflower:
Why did you choose the username phlegmatic?
Do you know about the Four Temperaments personality test? Are you phlegmatic?
Do you like sunflowers, both the flower and the song?

I chose phlegmatic because it’s my gamertag for video games online, so I used it here. :slight_smile: I chose it in general because it’s meaning describes me.

I do not know about the FTPT, can you tell me what it is? I’ve only heard of Enneagram and MBTI.

Actually, yes. Precisely. To the most of that definition.

I don’t really care for sunflowers, but they can look beautiful. Also I don’t think I’ve heard the song. Who is the artist?

The Four Temperaments Personality Test divides people into these four temperaments:

• Choleric
  • Sanguine
  • Melancholic
  • Phlegmatic

Just like on most personality tests, you either have to choose how you would respond in a certain situation, or which personality trait out of four fits you the best. Both positive and negative personality traits are considered. Then, depending on how many points you scored, it tells you what your dominant temperament and second dominant temperament is.
When I took it, I got Melancholic-Sanguine.

Sunflower is by Post Malone, featuring Swae Lee. It was on the soundtrack of a Spiderman movie, which I haven’t seen yet, but I know of the song because my nephews love it and introduced me to it. Ever since that day, I became a huge fan of both that song and the flower.