The beautiful thread ✨

Here is a place to come chat with me. :smiley_cat:

Ask questions. Tell me what you think of me. (GOOD and BAD.)

Things you assume of me. So I can tell you whether you’re right or wrong. Basically anything can be said here, as long as it doesn’t go against the guidelines.

Feel free to discuss anything.
PLEASE, don’t be shy.

Just saying hi is good enough. :slight_smile:

Meeting new people is also what I’m looking for. :blush:

Tags

@OhSumana @ChaoticDeluge @courtana @Hail_hailey @Divcp @Nemesis @Kristi @katabasis @Nil @Secretz @SpookySherry @idiot.exe @SpookySherry @anon68003072 @unsungcheerio @passionfruit

7 Likes

I’m just ready to get absolutely no replies-

3 Likes

Hi I reply

1 Like

Why did you leave the first Familie GC :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hai! I randomly tagged you only cos it popped up and I’ve seen you around- 'Sup?

3 Likes

Ohhhh… because I see no place for me there. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

xDDD

Doing good, actually. You?

Aw, I’m sorry you felt that way :’((

2 Likes

Catching up on school. I dunno how I feel right now because well… that’s rarely my focus.

I said that with a matter of fact. I don’t really feel about it, I just know there isn’t necessarily a place for me there.

2 Likes

Hi, Z-Girl! :vulcan_salute::alien:

Did you not happen to have a bf? And now you feel attracted to girls? :thinking:

How comes you suddenly decided to get involved and active here? Just curious. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, good dawn /morning /noon/afternoon /dusk /evening /night

Not now, always, just never thought of actually accepting it.

Dunno the core reason. I just remembered the account I had on here and figured I’d be active and actually participate.

1 Like

Hi! How are you?

1 Like

I love you’re pfp!!! What’s it is about? Is it a drawing or an anime character? :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s a manga scene, I believe. I just found it fitting for my account. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m good. You seemed to like anime very much.

LOL, no. I mean, yea I like it. But I don’t use my pfp’s out of a love for anime. It’s also just liking the art and it giving off the vibes I want it to give.

1 Like

Do you like ducks? What was your first impression of me?
What did you eat for breakfast today? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Ducks are nice ig. :sweat_smile: Hmmm… I don’t remember my first impression! All I know is you like ducks and the :eyes::sparkles::duck: emojis. And hearts I think.

I don’t eat breakfast btw.

1 Like

Will you join the duck cult? :eyes::eyes:

Why not? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I mean only if I don’t have to change my pfp to a duck-. Other than that, sure LOL.

And because I don’t wake up that early.

2 Likes