The best and raddest forum quotes for instagram

The purpose of this thread has changed so I figured I would change the OP to avoid any confusion.

@CrazyCaliope will say a section of the forum every week for you to go and get quotes from, these quotes do not have to be funny you just have to think they are good quotes.

These will then be collected up and voted on with the winners going on the forum instagram!

Enjoy!

12 Likes

You actually explained pretty well. You make me proud. :sob:

5 Likes

It’s hard explaining something I know myself, I just wish I could show you my brain

4 Likes

Sadly, you can’t do that unless you die and even then there might be certain complications. :joy:

5 Likes

I might just make a post every week accumulating all the posts I found funny also I have an idea @Karisha.x seen as you made the funny forumer thread we could work in conjunction so on my thread people can see all the funny posts (as a way of looking at all of the comedians here) but on your thread the actual voting and announcing takes place?

6 Likes

Yeaaaaaa.

4 Likes

:pensive: Do you have any for now? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I tried bro this is one funny forum :joy:

Okay I’ll look around for some

3 Likes

All of @Duckling’s posts

5 Likes

:skull:

3 Likes

It’s open to everybody if you see something funny you can also add it! :joy:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

You’re funny dude!

So is @ChaoticDeluge so I think I’m just gonna quote both of you in one big post

5 Likes

:eyes::sparkles::pleading_face::+1:

4 Likes

I can’t really quote it but @Duckling’s reaction to seeing me swear in the pub quiz was funny :joy:

3 Likes

:anguished:

3 Likes

There were quite a few funny quotes on the Forum user of the month thread

Most of these are @ShanniiWrites :joy:

11 Likes

I was on a roll yesterday :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This is gold.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes