The Best Books based on the Renaissance

To be honest, I can’t remember many books that I read that were based during this time. The only book I can come to think of is the book by Julie Andrews. It’s called Dragon: Hound of Honor which is about a dog who leads everyone to his master’s killer. Here is a book list of great books based in the time of the Renaissance. Check them out to see if any perk your interest!

@/Bookworms

1 Like

When I was younger I used to read The Faire folk trilogy, it’s more of a fantasy and it’s not really based on the Renaissance, but a Renaissance Faire is one of the main elements!

1 Like

That is close enough in my opinion!

You know, you got to love goodreads for all the lists they make. They make book searching a much easier process. I will be posting another link to an even bigger list of books based during the Renaissance and Medieval times. I hope you find some good books to read from this list!

@Discussions @Bookworms

I read a book called the Midwife’s Apprentice, set in the 12th or 14th Century. It’s by Karen Cushman. Cathrinee, called Birdy is good too. Set during the last years of the 13th century by the same author.

@Bookworms Do you know any books based on the Renaissance?

I haven’t even heard about most of those books on those lists :sweat_smile:

Fixed a tag and emoji.