The best horror film you've ever seen?

Personally for me it’s The Exorcist because of the music and the wierd bit where you see the demons face. But what are the best horror films you’ve ever seen?

I love horror so I can guarantee I’ve probably watched it.

2 Likes

I also love horror movies but I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve seen a good one? I’ve literally seen every single one but they aren’t scary or anything and I get easily bored. I do love the story behind Annabelle but I’m sticking with those old Grunge movies.

My favourite horror film has to be Bird box. Although i don’t know if that counts as ‘horror’ it’s more like psychological thriller but as fully horror is Child’s play and The Conjuring.

Annabelle and The Conjuring. There’s probably more tho.

Anyone else seen Hellraiser?

I’ve never seen a horror movie :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:
I have seen some trailers though :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

Sorry, I don’t know the difference between horror and thriller lol, so I’ll just put down my favorite “scary” movies.

• The Orphan
  • The Conjuring
  • IT (Chapter 1)
  • The Shining

Not a film/movie, but I enjoyed several seasons of American Horror Story.

Whelp, just googled the difference and most of them would count as thrillers hehe.

2 Likes

Scary hehe
American Horror Story is amazing! One of the best shows!
Every part of Annabelle is also good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yesss! Or, I have only seen three full seasons but I’ve watched lots of reviews and analyses on YouTube so I know what happens in all the seasons (don’t ask me why). I’m totally up for a movie night with American Horror Story.

Oh! Yes! (I think) I have the worst memory Haven’t seen the second one though…

1 Like

I’m not sure that I’ve ever actually seen any horror films :eyes:

The Conjuring series
Just- chef’s kiss

Closed due to inactivity