The best My Chemical Romance songs

I love MCR alot so I thought I would make a thread where the other fans of them here can link their best songs (opinion based) and encourage others to listen to them! I’ll link my favourite song from each album to start!

3 Likes

Bullets

Three Cheers

Tie for Black Parade

Special mention to the Black Parade B sides

I also really loved the Dylan cover for Watchmen

And the MCR/The Used Bowie cover was iconic

1 Like

Ah yes Mama is my ringtone :joy:

I love all those songs too

1 Like

What songs do hate?

1 Like

I don’t like some on conventional weapons and I’m not keen on the kids from yesterday

But mostly I love the majority of their songs

1 Like

It’s weird though because I used to like conventional weapons alot now I only have 2 songs in my playlist from it :sweat_smile:

Surrender the night and burn bright

It’ll probably grow back onto me though

1 Like

I never got into anything passed Black Parade aside from a few singles, I genuinely enjoy the first three all the way through. Funnily enough, Kids From Yesterday is one of the few Danger Days songs I like. Gerard’s lyricisms has always abstracted literal feelings and real events into fictitious sometimes fantastical stories but the songs were always sincere and I think they lost that after Black Parade.

1 Like

Yeah I think that was part of the reason they broke up, they lost the feeling for it.

1 Like

With this said, I still enjoy their work post black parade even if it doesn’t seem to give off the same sincerity

1 Like

Definitely “Desolation Row”, “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)”, “Na Na Na” and “I Don’t Love You” (I don’t love you, like yesterday…)

“Helena” remains a bop to this day

This is called “I don’t love you” :grin: it’s good

1 Like

Oh. I called it yesterday because I kept forgetting the title! Thanks

1 Like

Some of the unreleased ones like sister to sleep are pretty good, I recommend finding them on the ol’ YouTube

1 Like
2 Likes

I have a black parade jacket :eyes:

2 Likes

What’s your favourite MCR song?

And why is it Helena?

2 Likes

6Wyz227kMiNTW

2 Likes

I remember being obsessed with this song

4 Likes

so darken your clothes and strike a violent pose