The Bitmoji Thread ✨

The Bitmoji Thread

The thread is as the title says, use this thread for all your bitmoji needs and urges.

What is a bitmoji, you may ask?
Simple. A bitmoji is a type of personalized emoticon that existed way before this technologically advanced memoji thing did. For you people who do not have an iPhone with memojis (like me with my iPhone 6), this is an alternative solution for you. Also, bitmojis are just really cute so

Where can I find???
It’s on the App Store and on the Google Play Store, so you should be able to download the app just by searching Bitmoji. You can also get the bitmoji extension on your computer, by going to the website and downloading it from there or searching it from your computer’s app store. I don’t think you can create bitmojis on the browser extension, I think you can only share the pictures, but I could be wrong so take my words with a grain of salt.

You can add it to your device’s keyboard, so here are the steps to follow for that:

iOS Device

So once you’ve downloaded the bitmoji app, go to settings on your phone.
Then, go to general. If you scroll down, you should see a section that says Keyboards. Click that.
In Keyboards, click the section that says keyboards.

For me, the bitmoji app is already listed as one of my keyboards, so if you’re like me, click on the keyboard that says Bitmoji. Then click the button that says “Allow Full Acess” and click agree on the disclaimer (after you read it of course).

If the bitmoji keyboard isn’t already listed, click “Add New Keyboard” which should be at the bottom of your screen. Bitmoji should be listed as an option, so click that. Then, tap Bitmoji from the keyboard list and click “Allow Full Acess” and click agree on the disclaimer (after you read it of course).

Now, if you go to iMessage, and click on your keyboard, it’ll open to a language. If you click and hold the globe icon at the bottom of your screen, switch it to bitmoji, you should now have access to a library of bitmoji stickers! To send them, click on one, which will copy it and then paste it into your messages.

Android Device

( bear with me, I don’t have an android and I’m literally just going by what Bitmoji Support says to do lmao)

So once you’ve downloaded the app, go to Settings on your phone.
Click on Languages and Input, then go to either Virtual or On-screen keyboard.
Tap on Manage Keyboards then toggle Bitmoji keyboard.

Then, I guess if you go to to text messages it’ll work? Probably? Someone should probably check that for me :joy:

You do not need to have bitmoji on your keyboard to send bitmojis.
Yeah, you can always just send it from the app. Just tap on the bitmoji you want to send when you are in the app, scroll to find the preferred messaging app, select who you’re sending it to and send it! Bam!

Anyway have fun with this thread!
Are you sad? mad? upset? sarcastic? wanting to say “You’re Dead to Me” to someone?

If you’re feeling feelings…

12 Likes

This might be a thread @Secretz would enjoy :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

5 Likes

@glxwingAngel you might enjoy this? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol I don’t think I have one dammit

1 Like

I had one on Snapchat but I deleted the app :joy:

1 Like

b601ca01a7ee0f44e05fd07010c6c2351267efc219cccfd25df24bfdda14e172.0

1 Like

Oof- why?

Because I don’t use it :woman_shrugging:t5: It’s not popular here at all I had it only to keep up with friends in America

1 Like

Why are all the threads that I wanna create already created???

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol got snap again to find the bitmoji without downloading bitmoji😎

1 Like

1 Like

keeping calm during armageddon

2 Likes

omg that actually looks like you

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok so it’s blurry coz I took a screenshot since I don’t have bitmoji, only snapchat soooo

Screenshot_20200814_193444

Oh and add me if you have Snapchat! :hugs:

I got bitmoji so prepare to get spammed

7ebf1b1241dc928f646a939a1bf41fccb4a00cfb407a9871d730c8d2830c5179.0
cd4052a5f5890039480042da356679cb28b627c2d86550589f72743004fcb26d.0
e5b111220f054c2c4760a4d7c1d99ee8d2cf8451689ebfd059a0764e53e887cb.0
9d738b0edf6a77815cbdd7cd9cf3f783b4c4ba31ceacc3410eb8183dd57b60d5.0

2 Likes

I think my bitmoji is similar to how I look irl

my straightened hair

unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)