The buzz on bubble tea

Oh no!!

That sucks.

I’ve made my own bubble tea a few times, but I’ve never used a powder before

1 Like

It didn’t even have boba. Literally just weird tea.

Yikes

1 Like

I might have messed up somehow…I’m just confused.

So…it turns out that the cup I got isn’t working as there’s no straw. Any good boba cups with straws? @Foodies?

1 Like

How’d you do it?

I personally prefer green milk teas, so I brewed a pot of Jasmine green tea and then once it cooled down, I mixed it together with milk - I can’t remember, but I’m pretty sure it was a 50/50 ratio
(My brother doesn’t like green tea, so he did the same thing with Earl Grey)

For the tapioca, I just went to a local Asian grocery store and bought a pack of tapioca pearls then made it according to the directions on the package, using brown sugar to sweeten it

1 Like

Oh, I see. I’m just trying to find a good cup that can withstand heat, as I need to pour hot water in in then put ice in it. Ugh.

What?

1 Like

I need a cup with a thick straw.

1 Like

Honestly, what my brother and I did when it was ready and we were going to drink it is we found really tall cups and then I personally have a reusable bubble tea straw so I used that, but my brother just used an extra straw we had lying around from a time when we ordered it on Uber Eats

(We made the teas in pots so we didn’t really have the issue of the cup needing to withstand hot water)

Although, if you go on Amazon (or just online in general), you might be able to find an actual boba cup with a straw and a lid

Oooooh… do you make them yourself?

1 Like

The boba tea? Yeah.

1 Like

Oh, cool. That’s good of you, I only buy it occasionally. HA

I had it one time in Vietnam, honestly wasn’t the biggest fan…

2 Likes

It’s an acquired taste.

My boba cup is here, and I’m picking it up tomorrow.

A Genshin character loves boba, and I’m here for it.

1 Like

I could just be stupid, but isn’t it called (or also called) “Bobba tea” or is that something different?

1 Like

boba and boba tea are just alternate ways of saying bubble tea

they all mean the same thing

2 Likes