The coronavirus

I’ve heard it was from Bat soup, or snake. That, itself, is DISCOSTAN!

I don’t mean to insult Chinese culture or anything but the markets where they kill animals on the spot is practically asking to catch a disease

2 Likes

I just saw this article where they burn a dog alive…this needs to stop…

2 Likes

Apparently it will take a few months :confused: That’s not…the best thing to hear

2 Likes

What I don’t get (and excuse my ignorance) is how is this any different from Ebola? Why are people acting like a mysterious virus has never been spread around the world?

5 Likes

This spreads fast…it is not good thing to hear which I agree.

2 Likes

probably forgotten about other virus years ago…

3 Likes

Because the media earns a lot of money with it :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

ICEHIUVER

THIS IS WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Ebola has been around much longer than the Beer virus yet not much effort has been put into raising awareness!
It’s also still happening :eyes:

3 Likes

This!!!

2 Likes

I’m having a slight cold but the virus isn’t in my area of living. So, I’m fine. :v:t4::cloud:

4 Likes

Okay, that’s good, stay safe and be careful.

3 Likes

Thank you. :orange_heart::cloud:

3 Likes

And the cages they keep them in is disgusting. Could they at least have some sense of freedom?

Exactly! The death toll will probably reach to a 1000 by then!

That’s good to hear!
Be careful just incase :eyes:

3 Likes

As much as I am worried about everyone, am also worried about my family in US.

2 Likes

No, at least there weren’t any news about it.

Not really

They stopped some flights, that’s it.

Yes

2 Likes

Chinese government need to do something, these animals need freedom sooner or later they’ll be extinct, no insult, or not offending but just saying. Start eating fruits and vegetables, time to change. Look at major crisis with Global Warming.

1 Like

People are still traveling, by boat and by plane, that need to stop now, what if someone that was affected, sneak in one of them, and others got affected then what?

1 Like

Kind of. its being quainteen in the north of england.

A little

if it kills more than 1~% of people that have it My maths maybe wrong

Quanitenneing the british citizen that were in china

2 Likes

I’m from the Bahamas and we do have Bahamians studying over there in China, so the Chinese embassy gave us the news to start banning traveling from and to China, and so were still monitoring the virus over here.

1 Like

They really do.
It’s also super unhygienic.
Hang on I got a meme idea- I’ll be right back!

1 Like