The coronavirus

So, the coronavirus is spreading to more countries… :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Has it reached your country already?
Are you scared of it?
What is your country doing to stop it?
Do you think that the media is exaggerating it?

26 Likes

Not my country, but many countries around me, and some Dutch citizens who were in Finland might have it.

Kinda yes.

Not much as of yet, well not flying to China anymore and taking back Dutch people who were in the area.

In some way, yes, you can’t watch any news without hearing about it.

3 Likes

Yes. Sadly but expected.

A little but not as much as in the beginning. I’ve heard that the flu is even more dangerous than the Coronavirus.

Being well prepared, I guess.

yes…

5 Likes

Can I-

Can I post the death toll every now and again? :no_mouth:

3 Likes
  1. Has it reached your country already?

No, but quantified 2 persons.

1. Are you scared of it?

Yes, the symptoms are pretty scaring.

1. What is your country doing to stop it?

Pfft, as long AS THEY HAVE A TRAVEL BAN from all countires, from day 1 that would be fine and as a result thery’re still monitoring it.

1. Do you think that the media is exaggerating it?

Yes…

2 Likes

no…don’t.

2 Likes

Cause if u do post the death poll, your going to be freaking out now and then and have anxiety thinking that you’re going to be next among the dead…sigh…just saying. But I know that it is A LOT that the Chinese are trying to do their best as fast as they can to prevent such number of deaths.

3 Likes

Not only it reached my country, it reached a city really close to me (to give you a perspective, I can see that city from my living room window)

Yes, kind of. I can’t get vaccinated and I have an autoimmune disease, so I’m pretty in danger

Nothing lmao

Definitely

3 Likes

Yes, I was expecting this.

No not really :T

So far? Not much. They’ve isolated the infected people so far and now we’ve got our people back from China =)) They’re gonna be checked for the virus 'n stuff so we aren’t doing too bad!

Yes, very.
I see ridiculous stuff every day on Youtube and it’s just freaking people out!
It’s as if the media is totally ignoring the fact that we have something called healthcare -_-
And stop making it sound like an intergalactic disease! It’s symptoms are close to a flu, that’s all!

2 Likes

How are u holding up?

3 Likes

I think it’s reached to 200 now

Alright, fair enough!

2 Likes

You’re going to be okay, we talk about this. Keeo me posted on yr health, want to make sure that everything is okay.

3 Likes

I’ve just read that the German people have to pay for them to fly back from China… Am I the only one who thinks that this is ridiculous? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

EVERYTHING IS RIDICOULS. XD

3 Likes

231 the last time I checked :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you Lana :two_hearts:

3 Likes

First off all this started because of the animals they were eating…sigh…never am I eating Chinese again…

3 Likes

Jesus christ!
Luckily the world health organisation has declared it’s a world threat (something along those lines idk)

Now hopefully countries will work together to find a cure =))

2 Likes

The King of Morocco rented a private jet to get the moroccan people out of China :joy:

6 Likes

Just have faith, and pray that they do, or else we’re doomed…

3 Likes