The Cosplay Thread!

Cosplay seems so awesome, I really want to get into it. I did a closet cosplay of Ash for Halloween last year, and if they don’t cancel or push back TBCC I want to do a simple Iron Man cosplay ^^

Have you guys ever cosplayed? What was it like?

2 Likes

I’ve never cosplayed before, or ever seen anyone irl cosplay, but I really enjoy seeing other people dress up and act like fictional characters. It seems empowering to me. Idk :joy:

I would like to cosplay with a group of friends but I literally don’t have any irl :see_no_evil: nor would I know what to cosplay as

3 Likes

I’ve seem people do it but I’ve never done it, not even for Halloween because we don’t really celebrate it in Australia. It seems fun tho and I might try it one day bu I would rather do it with someone than by myself, cause I don’t like attention.

1 Like

Once this lock down ends I can finally get back to improving my dress making skills.

I want to start of making asunas dress from SAO.After that not sure what I will make

2 Likes

Here is story time with El

Me and Izuku were planning on going to an anime con back in April, I was gonna be Yumeko and he was gonna be well…three guesses :joy: obviously Coronavirus hit so it got cancelled but we hope to go in summer!

1 Like

I’m actually happy that one of the cons I wanted to go to got cancelled, they have a theme every year and this year was Mortals vs. Machines so I was obviously going to go Tony, but since it was in two months I was only going to do the civil war gloves and the arc Reactor. Since it was cancelled they’re pushing back the theme, though, so I hope I can do the full suit

1 Like

That does sound good actually, I was having trouble getting hold of the red blazer for Yumeko but other than that I was set :joy:

1 Like

@ShanniiWrites and I were gonna cosplay as Yoruichi Shihoin and Soifon from Bleach :eyes:

God, what a rad idea, I’d love to cosplay Soifon :joy:

2 Likes

I would love to cosplay, but don’t really have the financial means to do so. I follow a lot of cosplayers on Instagram and TikTok though. I love seeing what they do and how they make their cosplays.

Does anybody else have any cosplayers they like to follow?

2 Likes

I’m going to cosplay for Halloween!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: