The Crazy Episode Threads Thread!

So apparently someone wants to go on a strike on the episode forums. I can’t believe this thread is still going on on Episode forums. @Shanniiwrites she mentions you as well. Sorry to bring you into this but I though you might want to see it.

I’m not making fun of this at all. I just find it surprising that it’s still open.

21 Likes

Yeah, me too.

Now I’m just lurking that thread.

Right now, the OP is arguing with someone who disagrees with his/her opinion, which I find it not surprising.

8 Likes

Yeah, I was kind of reading through. It’s not surprising at all. I get she is stating her opinion but so are they. So of the examples don’t really make sense to me because they are just being taken out of context to be honest.

7 Likes

@Secretz
Did you see the ending of the fight? It looks like it has finally calmed down some.

7 Likes

Yeah, I did.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, this whole thread has me actually laughing with basically each comment.

7 Likes

Me too. :joy:

6 Likes

Who needs soap operas when you have the Episode forums?

9 Likes

Ikr!

5 Likes

The hilarious part is you can’t make this drama up! :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

For some reason I can’t find the thread but the screenshot is interesting

4 Likes

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw it. I actually clicked on a another link then went back because I saw it for just a second. Then clicked it.

5 Likes

It was closed finally and unlisted. Here is the link. See if you can click on it.

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/episodians-strike-back/301877

7 Likes

This type of threads reminds me why the episode forums are a toxic place and I am glad to not be there anymore :grimacing:

8 Likes

I know right! I’m only on there for updates and my threads. I’m on these forums more now.

5 Likes

I’m surprised the first post isn’t flagged though.

5 Likes

" Entertainment for free…" :eyes: :tea:

8 Likes

Exactly! It’s way too entertaining for it’s own good. Most of the stuff said makes me literally face-palm.

4 Likes

Feeling bitter because the drama ended? Don’t be,
Because this thread is still on.

9 Likes