The @CrazyCaliope Fan club

And I was doing some shiz on the forums
And suddenly the realization hit me like Bam
How :clap:t5: have :clap:t5: we :clap:t5: been :clap:t5: living :clap:t5: with :clap:t5: no :clap:t5: appreciation :clap:t5: thread :clap:t5: for :clap:t5: Cali :clap:t5: this :clap:t5: does :clap:t5: not :clap:t5: make :clap:t5: sense :clap:t5: to :clap:t5: me

appreciate the queen .

17 Likes

Cali I love you :smiley:

7 Likes

totally wrong to not have one yet!

@CrazyCaliope - you do awesome work for the roleplay section and are an incredibly nice person!

9 Likes

We stan our lovely fruit/muse/musical instrument \o/

7 Likes

Yes, this was VERY MUCH NEEDED!!! Good move, @CerealKiller

@CrazyCaliope!!! I love when I see your profile picture on the top where it says who’s online-- you’re so active on here it’s incredible and you have, since the Episode forums, have always been such an amazing person (and such a talented writer too!). You do so much on the forums (and for the forums) and this thread was long overdue!!

6 Likes

Cali is amazing! I already looked up to her when I was still on Episode Forums and now I’m looking up to her even more! How can one person be so great? :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

Cali is rad fight me

7 Likes

Caliope, syster, you’re awesome. Your personality is absolutely amazing, you’re always fun to be around and a wonderful friend. I could write a long essay about why we are fanning over you and appreciate you so much but it’s not this day.

7 Likes

You are the SG master Caliope! There would be no hope for them without you!

5 Likes

4 Likes

woah Cal is the absolute awesomest and does so much work with the rp community and everything! Also one of the best SG writers out there and very deserving of all the praise. The lady’s crazily active and always there to lend a helping hand and we appreciate you and everything you do!!

6 Likes

bows to Cali

6 Likes

…Is this some kind of cult? :eyes::eyes:

Cali seems nice, but we still haven’t spoken that much :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

6 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Cali is awesome and deserves all the love!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes

… nooooooo :flushed: but if it was I would so be in it

4 Likes

not yet

3 Likes

:eyes:
Why is this a good idea tho

3 Likes

I wonder if Cali is avoiding this thread lol. Well, I’m still here fanning :raised_hands:t3::partying_face: She’s awesome and wonderful!

6 Likes

I’m 90% sure she is :joy:
Very Cali of her

5 Likes