The Discord VCer Club

Hey Discord @VCers,

This is the new tag if you want to know when there’s a VC (voice call) going on in Discord. Anyone can join, we welcome all, you just have to have joined the Discord server.

You don’t even have to talk if you don’t want to. It’s totally fine to just stay on mute and type anything you wanna say. Even on mute, you can still join in on the group games we like to play.

We can even use this chat to talk while you’re in a VC if you want, that way we’re still giving the forums plenty of activity. (wink)

So if you want to have a chat then please join the tag and wait to see when the next VC is!

9 Likes

slams finger down on the join button

1 Like

Oh. I’m already added. Nice.

1 Like

Alright, so I’m keen for a VC from about 2021-04-22T19:30:00Z! Any @VCers keen on this too?

5 Likes

… I’ll be in the middle of school :partying_face:

3 Likes

Can you add me to the tag?

2 Likes

Sorry. That’s 3:30am in my time. I can definitely do it later.

1 Like

I might stick around with the mic off though

1 Like

3:30am?! Uh…I think I did this wrong.

2 Likes

Is that 2:30 pm? I might be able to do it. Depends on if I’m alone tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh, pm? Weird…I looked it up, and it said it was am. I can do 3:pm, lol.

2 Likes

Nope, it’s the afternoon. Since they use military time you just start counting up for the rest of the day after 12pm. For me, it will be 2:30pm central time zone.

2 Likes

Oohh. I googled it.

2 Likes

Lol yeah, I do it as well when I haven’t been in the mindset for military time.

1 Like

I have a meeting at 2021-04-22T17:30:00Z but when I’m done sure!

1 Like

Can you add me to the tag?

1 Like

Done it, Bluey! (wink)

Don’t worry, I said from, I’ll probably be on until at least 2021-04-23T01:00:00Z. So don’t worry.

Woo!

Uh, I think you did 'cause the time in the second post changes depending on the timezone you’re in.

Hope you’re alone then.

WOO!
Like the thread and tag?

Sure. … Oh, whoops, I’ve now changed the tag so anyone can join it and leave it when they want.

2 Likes

Yeah, my dad isn’t feeling well so he might go upstairs instead again tomorrow. They both went to bed already.

1 Like

Ohhh, I might finally join one, yay

2 Likes

Ooooh… really? YES! I get to hear Marta’s amazing voice again.

1 Like