The Disney Parks

The Disney theme parks started with Disneyland in California, then came Disney World in Florida. Over time there have been Disney parks built internationally. Even with the Disney parks, there are multiple within them. Disney World for example includes 4 parks, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.

Which Disney parks have you been to?
Which ones would you like to see?
Which one is your favorite?

4 Likes

I went to Disneyland in Paris back in 2013, I really want to go again!

1 Like

I’ve been to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

I really want to go to Toy Story Land (in Florida)! :rose::two_hearts:

I can’t decide between the two I’ve been to. :joy::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Oooh what was that one like?

Toy Story Land is cool to see, but yikes that part of the park is hot. Hollywood Studios as a whole is the hottest of the Florida parks, but that area makes you feel like you’re about to melt.

I’ve been to Disneyland and California Adventure, and Ive been to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios in Disney World.
I really want to see the international parks one day.
Disney World as a whole is my favorite, specifically Magic Kingdom with Animal Kingdom as a close second.

2 Likes

I have noooo idea what others are like so I can’t compare them :pleading_face: But it was so sweet and fun! I still have the map somewhere! And I literally thought I would die on Space Mountain

1 Like

Space Mountain is my favorite ride :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

none :no_mouth:

I’ve never been to one. The Paris one is the closest to where I live though. It would be fun to go one day :sparkles:

1 Like

I’ve never been to a Disney Park but I really want to see the one in Paris, because it’s the closest one. I was planning on going this year, but Corona ruined it :sweat_smile:

I’ve been to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios!

Galaxy’s Edge!

I’d say Magic Kingdom. I love Hollywood Studios, but Magic Kingdom is really nostalgic.

1 Like

I’ve been to Disneyland a couple times and Disney World once when I was a toddler. I don’t really remember because it was a while ago :sob:

Added a tag

I’ve only ever been to Disneyland Paris :joy:

@Blegar am I right in thinking you’ve been to Disneyworld?

Florida Disney yeah. Been to epcot, magic kingdom, animal kingdom, hollywood studios. (I don’t know why it’s in Florida)

Closed due to inactivity