The dumbest excuse to spend gems

Lol.

2 Likes

Wine. Grape juice. Spaghetti.

It could’ve been anything, but episode had to say “perfume”. :rofl::white_heart:

5 Likes

Ha very true
They could have at least had MC grab a bite to eat before her date but perfume haha

2 Likes

looks like red wine

2 Likes

For all we know it could be watercolor paint. :thinking: :rofl:

if only there was the option to go without anything on

2 Likes

If only there was the option to not go at all.

3 Likes

That’s one cheap perfume if it can do that :joy::joy:

2 Likes

…bump…

1 Like

The most ridiculous gem choice I’ve ever seen was this one (it’s from the featured story Pitch Perfect). When I saw this, I was like “Who auditions in a towel?!” :woman_facepalming::rose::two_hearts:

So, what are some of the most ridiculous gem choices you’ve seen in an Episode story? Share them below! :rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

On Choices, theres a story called The Crown and The Flame and some choices were literally

Save him! (20 gems)

Or

Let him die!

3 Likes

On Episode, i think the story was the dolan twins and the gem choice was

Accept the gift

Or

Turn down the gift

Umm… i’m pretty sure that i don’t have to pay in real life to say “Thank you so much”.

3 Likes

In The Secret Of Rain, saving a girl’s life costed gems. That’s pretty f*cked up.

4 Likes

Merge?

They’re always in featured stories. Always it’s “Spend 40 Gems for a ***DAZZLING*** outfit that will make the bad boy notice you” or “Go in whatever you’re wearing”

5 Likes

Let him die lol he’s too expensive ;-;

3 Likes

The gem choices where you spend 30 gems on an outfit just to only wear it for one scene :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

KWJDIS IKR

Like it would be cool if you could have that dress in your wardrobe or something throughout the whole story

I read a story the other day and the MC’s best friend was crying over a boy and the choices were ‘Comfort your friend - 20 Gems’, ‘Hug or say something to your friend or something like that - 15 Gems’ or ‘Tell your friend to get over it already in a rude way - No Gems’.
Like, don’t fvckin piss me off fsdjdbnwjk bye.

3 Likes

Episode: If you wanna do good you gotta pay

owo but it doesn’t hurt to not get money either

2 Likes

Bump!

What, you don’t have cranberry juice perfume? Weirdo… :unamused:
But like seriously, why is it purple? :sweat_smile:

I used to play episode’s that gave you gems at the end. I’d play them and not spend any gems so if there were 25 episodes I’d get 25 gems after I finished it and I’d save it up to spend later- if that makes sense?

2 Likes