The Elevator Game

The Elevator Game is a horror game based in Korea. It involves going into an elevator and going to multiple floors to get to another dimension. This is supposedly the game Elisa Lam was playing when she vanished.

2 Likes

Now, does that have anything to do with the “stairs” one, where if you count a certain amount of stairs going up or down, but the number is different, you end up also in a different dimension?

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t heard of that one.

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters Then hopefully someone with Korean roots will see this thread and answers our questions. :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully. Or we could use Google.

@Ouijaloveletters But, google doesn’t have first-hand anecdotes…

1 Like

Yeah, I realized that.

1 Like

I’ve heard of that game actually! It’s pretty similar to the elevator game :joy: I’ll try and find the link to it but until then I’ll comment about the elevator game.

I honestly don’t think it’d even be possible to play it tbh? You’d have to find a building with enough floors and if there are people in it then they’re not gonna be thrilled with someone messing with the lift the whole time and they may even want to use it themselves :joy:

Maybe in the place this story originated bigger buildings with barely anyone in them are more common but other than that I don’t think anyone will be easily able to play this game.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity