The Emetophobia thread!

h h h

Exactly!!

As I said before, eating disorders come in all shapes & sizes and so does recovery. Recovering will take a very long time as it’s not like a walk in the park.

I’m sick of how ignorant my relatives are. They praised my cousin for faking anorexia but belittle me for suffering from bulimia.

2 Likes

What the actually fork

2 Likes

Well that sucks

Ugh I hate people like this. They think bulimia is supposed to look like someone super skinny. Like no! Anyone can be suffering from it oof.

1 Like

I know right. She’s so stupid for faking anorexia! I can’t stand that cousin because she thinks I should kill myself for not being flat chested yet she tries so hard to look/act like me and I don’t find this flattering.

2 Likes

Just come live with me oof

Exactly!!

I’m not even skinny as this is true that bigger people can get it too! Especially when you feel too scared to look good in certain clothing or leave the house.

1 Like

Your cousin sounds like a demon

1 Like

I’m surprised I’m not in one of these places where I can meet fellow ED sufferers and I’d like to hear from them on how they suffered from it.

1 Like

She is. Good thing she lives in another country since we’re opposites. I hate how people compare me to her when she looks fuck all like me. The difference is that I was born & raised in a Western country and she was born & raised in an Asian country.

1 Like

Who in the right mind compares one to another family member? That’s just kind of messed up.

1 Like

Anyway… back on the topic of Emetophobia…
I can’t go on rides because I’m scared of throwing up on the ride.

1 Like

Tell me about it. But don’t worry, she doesn’t know that I sabotage the gifts my dad get for her before someone flies to Bangladesh to pass them over :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

y o i n k s

That is the worst situation ever. I don’t see the point of going on a ride with a full stomach.

1 Like

y e e t s

Yeah I avoid rides too
One time at a small festival thing we saw someone throw up. I left immediately…

2 Likes

Luckily since I have a cold already so I don’t think I can get sick from whatever sickness my brother has.

1 Like

Interesting to know the name!

Although there’s a character called Emet-Selch in Final Fantasy 14 and I immediately thought it meant fear of Emet :eyes:

3 Likes