The Emetophobia thread!

This thread is for people who are deathly afraid of throwing up, like me! I made this thread because I just figured out its like really common, and also my brother just threw up and I’m friggin nervous! :smiley:

h a v e f u n

12 Likes

y e e t

2 Likes

Lol I just told @AlissaGrace about this

4 Likes

x-x

3 Likes

I’m avoiding him like he has the plague from now on.

4 Likes

You guys are pretty much on the other side of the country from me yet I’m doing the same.

3 Likes

Well I have bulimia as I can’t even stop throwing up but there are days that I don’t throw up. The sad thing is that I find it difficult to stop.

3 Likes

Same oof.

You know the like only way to cure emetophobia is to do exposure therapy? Like not actually throw up, but one of the things is to watch people throw up and spit into a toilet… ooof.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Oooff. I’d honestly hate that. I get super anxious when I get a minor stomach ache!

4 Likes

y o i n k s

2 Likes

The sad thing is my brother is going on a school trip to Washington DC tommorow. I don’t know if he’ll be able to make it if he threw up today.

I hate him but that’s kinda sad.

2 Likes

Lmao you don’t hate him. I don’t hate him and that’s saying something.
Don’t lie on the internet when your sister is also on the internet

1 Like

t r u e

1 Like

I hate him when he’s being annoying c:

2 Likes

Trust me, it’s terrible!! It doesn’t help that when I try to recover, I get relatives commenting on what I should and shouldn’t eat like go away ffs!

2 Likes

yikes

1 Like

Yeah I know that it’s a long slow process and takes time and when your relatives are telling you what to eat and what not to eat… that sucks.

1 Like

Tell me about it!! Especially the fact that they’re Asian (not Oriental Asian), they think that I’m bulimic for attention when it’s serious as hell.

2 Likes

That’s horrid. Nobody should think an eating disorder is for attention until they have actual proof.

2 Likes