The Enneagram Personality Test

Similar to the 16 personality test, the Enneagram is a personality system that aims to reveal how emotions drive our lives and how we engage with others in an effort to get what we want and need. The Enneagram defines nine personality types.
You will get a brief description of each of the nine types, as well as your scores for each of them.

These are my results as an example:

What is interesting about this test is that there are songs made specifically for your type and they are supposed to make you feel a certain a way. They have a Spotify but unfortunately, I can’t have Spotify in my country so I don’t know if the link works, but there is a playlist on YouTube.

Here is the test.

So, what is your type? How do you feel about “your song”?

9 Likes

This is what I got lol

3 Likes

I got three and my great power is ambition.
I’m listening to the song right now and it’s pretty accurate…

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

I’m primarily a type four… I have to leave the house now but as soon as I come back, I’ll listen to the song and see if it’s accurate.

3 Likes

I forgot about the song thing XD

I started to listen to it and it made me crack up, hehe, so serious. But it was nice though! I think I’ll read the lyrics instead of listening to it hehe

1 Like

dude this one has way better questions than mbti

2 Likes

I got the same percentage for 5 and 8 but the test still only mentioned the 8… :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::no_mouth:

And my strength is analysis or something like that :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

i did the test long time ago, but i remember i’m 4!

2 Likes

okay similar to hanna i got the same percentage in 2 fings

ima 8/2
but i also matched 94% w type 4

my top thing is caretaking

1 Like

Some info :joy:

Twos seek to love and help the people around them. They intuitively perceive when others need their support and they offer it unconditionally. Skilled at seeing the good in people, Twos will praise others warmly, being always ready with a kind word and a listening ear. They have a knack for making others feel like the most important person in the world.

To the outside world, it seems that the Two’s caregiving is selfless. However, deep down, the Two would like their efforts to be recognized and appreciated. Twos are capable of manipulating others to get the recognition they think they deserve, and they can quickly flip into anger if they feel undervalued. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can easily succumb to feelings of rejection if there’s no reciprocation of their tender care and affection.

:eyes: i feel like its sort of me, but not fully…

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 5.58.03 PM

well then… guess I know a lot about what I’m going to do in the future :joy:

2 Likes

Wow that is a long test

2 Likes

So I did this… I think I’m quite a well-rounded person.

Results

2 Likes

Added personality tagg

I came across this today and actually was gonna make a thread about it until I saw there already was one :upside_down_face:

Anyway, this are my results:

1 Like

Mood tho-

Interesting…:thinking:

Four and Six are my highest.

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: