The Fantasy Creature Generator ✨

The Fantasy Creature Generator

You know the game where you fold a paper and one person draws the head, another the upper part of the body and a third draws the lower part of the body? This is about the same game except that you don’t have to draw, but feel free to do so if you would like to!

How to play

1. Finalize the species created two posts above you by describing the lower part of the body. Write the name of the species large and bold to show that it is the complete species.
  2. Continue on the species started directly above you by describing its upper part of the body.
  3. Start a new species by describing its head.

The game goes as follows:

First person:

Creature 1 [insert name of species]
Head: Describe the head.

Second person:

Head: Copy the info from creature 1, head.
Upper part of the body: Describe the upper part of the body.

Creature 2 [insert name of species]

Third person:

Head: Copy the info from creature, 1 head.
Upper part of the body: Copy the info from creature 1, upper part of the body.
Lower part of the body: Describe the lower part of the body.

Head: Copy the info from creature 2, head.

Creature 3 [insert name of species]

Fourth person:

Head: Copy the info from creature, 2 head.
Upper part of the body: Copy the info from creature 2, upper part of the body.
Lower part of the body: Describe the lower part of the body.

Creature 3 [insert name of species]
Head: Copy the info from creature 3, head.

Creature 4 [insert name of species]

Feel free to add pictures and/or drawings. At the end of the week we will rate or showcase our fantasy creatures.

6 Likes

Creature 1 ~ [I don’t know what to call it… If you have any idea, please insert it here :3]
Head: This creature’s head looks like the one of a panda’s, the size is bigger though. The radius of the head is about 1,5 meters for males and 2 meters for females. The eyes have the ability to immediately read the emotions of all other living organisms and with enough practice this creature can read minds. The eyes turn slightly yellow when they’re actively reading another organism. The creature has excellent hearing but rarely make any noise with its vocal chords.

Upper part of the body:
Lower part of the body:

A note to the next person: The body doesn’t have to look like a panda but could if you would like to. I have not named the creature yet, maybe easiest to do when we know more about it. Don’t forget to start working on a new creature by describing the head.

2 Likes

Creature 1:

Head: This creature’s head looks like the one of a panda’s, the size is bigger though. The radius of the head is about 1,5 meters for males and 2 meters for females. The eyes have the ability to immediately read the emotions of all other living organisms and with enough practice this creature can read minds. The eyes turn slightly yellow when they’re actively reading another organism. The creature has excellent hearing but rarely make any noise with its vocal cords.

head

“1,5 meters for males and 2 meters for females” … I-

Upper part of the body: This creature has the upper body of a ripped kangaroo - just like Roger the red kangaroo but it has a giraffe skin! This creature is good at boxing and has really good reflexes. Just by looking at this creature, you can see it is really strong.

Lower part of the body:

Creature 2: [bad with names I’m sorry :(( Feel free to name him]

Head: This creature has a human-sized penguin head but with a pig nose… Cute, I know! He always has watery eyes and cries 62% of the day. Because he has a pig nose, whenever he cries he makes deafening pig noises, but he can speak and sounds like Peppa pig! This creature can’t hear at all and can’t see that good because his tears make everything blurry.

Upper part of the body:
Lower part of the body:

3 Likes

SKIP ME! Please coninute on @/astxrism’s post

It’s giant :laughing:

Omg :joy: HAHAHA a ripped kangaroo/giraffe with a giant panda head? :joy:

Whyyy :cry: And it’s adorable! :heart_eyes:

@SkyWalker you’re up to continue on the creatures. :wink: (If nobody else does it before you)

4 Likes

Creature 1:

Head:
This creature’s head looks like the one of a panda’s, the size is bigger though. The radius of the head is about 1,5 meters for males and 2 meters for females. The eyes have the ability to immediately read the emotions of all other living organisms and with enough practice this creature can read minds. The eyes turn slightly yellow when they’re actively reading another organism. The creature has excellent hearing but rarely make any noise with its vocal cords.

head

Upper part of the body:
This creature has the upper body of a ripped kangaroo - just like Roger the red kangaroo but it has a giraffe skin! This creature is good at boxing and has really good reflexes. Just by looking at this creature, you can see it is really strong.

Upper part

Lower part of the body:
The lower part of this creatures body looks like the one of a zebra. The legs are really as strong as the rest of its body. You don’t want to be punched by it! However, it’s not as fast as a zebra so I suggest you start running once you see one!

Lower Part

Creature 2:
Head: This creature has a human-sized penguin head but with a pig nose… Cute, I know! He always has watery eyes and cries 62% of the day. Because he has a pig nose, whenever he cries he makes deafening pig noises, but he can speak and sounds like Peppa pig! This creature can’t hear at all and can’t see that good because his tears make everything blurry.

head

Upper part of the body:
The creature has arms like a chimpanzee. It uses the thumb to pick flowers all day to make it less sad, but sadly it never works that well. Luckily, the fur is good for whiping away tears!
The rest of the upper body looks more like human body so it has to wear shirts so it doesn’t get too cold.

Upper part

Lower part of the body:

Creature 3
Head:
This creature has a head like a platypus, but it can take off its bill! The eyes are really dark but start shining once the bill is taken off. Therefore, it can see very well at night. The bill cannot be used to eat, so it has to take off the bill when it is hungry and show its real mouth that looks like the one of a cat.

Head

Upper part of the body:

Lower part of the body:

2 Likes

I want to draw all of these creatures :eyes::green_heart:

Creature 1:

Head:
This creature’s head looks like the one of a panda’s, the size is bigger though. The radius of the head is about 1,5 meters for males and 2 meters for females. The eyes have the ability to immediately read the emotions of all other living organisms and with enough practice this creature can read minds. The eyes turn slightly yellow when they’re actively reading another organism. The creature has excellent hearing but rarely make any noise with its vocal cords.

head

Upper part of the body:
This creature has the upper body of a ripped kangaroo - just like Roger the red kangaroo but it has a giraffe skin! This creature is good at boxing and has really good reflexes. Just by looking at this creature, you can see it is really strong.

Upper part

Lower part of the body:
The lower part of this creatures body looks like the one of a zebra. The legs are really as strong as the rest of its body. You don’t want to be punched by it! However, it’s not as fast as a zebra so I suggest you start running once you see one!

Lower Part

Creature 2:

head

Upper part of the body:
The creature has arms like a chimpanzee. It uses the thumb to pick flowers all day to make it less sad, but sadly it never works that well. Luckily, the fur is good for whiping away tears!
The rest of the upper body looks more like human body so it has to wear shirts so it doesn’t get too cold.

Upper part

Lower part of the body: the creature has a teal mermaid tail, which is probably the reason for it being sad all day, since the tail makes it almost impossible to move on land and no one ever told this creature that it could live in the sea. The tail shimmers in the sun and its colour changes depending on the age of the creature. But since this creature can live on for over a million years, no human has ever seen the mermaid tail having another colour, although there are rumours that it went through all the colours of the rainbow before. :eyes::sparkles:
(No picture because I’m a lazy duckling on a phone :eyes:)
Creature 3
Head:
This creature has a head like a platypus, but it can take off its bill! The eyes are really dark but start shining once the bill is taken off. Therefore, it can see very well at night. The bill cannot be used to eat, so it has to take off the bill when it is hungry and show its real mouth that looks like the one of a cat.

Head

Upper part of the body: This creature has small white wings instead of arms and it can fly for short distances, although it prefers to stay on the ground because it’s scared of heights. It also has fur covering its upper body to keep it warm in the winter. Since this creature usually eats meat, it has sharp claws at the end of its wings which it uses to hunt down its prey :eyes::sparkles:
(No picture because I’m still a lazy duckling on a phone :eyes::green_heart:)

Lower part of the body:
Creature 4
Head: this creature has the head of a snake, but it has four large ears attached to it which make it possible for it to hear almost every small noise in the world. It has razor sharp teeth which it usually uses to crack the stones it eats. Its eyes are said to be the most beautiful eyes on earth, but no one who has seen it with its own eyes could say if it’s the truth since they all died of the laser beams coming out of its eyes.
(I have no idea what I’m writing :joy::green_heart:)
(Again, no pictures, I’m a lazy duckling :eyes::eyes::green_heart:)
Upper part of the body:
Lower part of the body:

3 Likes

SKIP ME, please continue on Hanna1’s post. I just love all of these creatures so had to comment lol.

Do it! :joy: the first one looks super weird in my head.

Aw :pleading_face:

Awww

Hahaha lol

2 Likes

Creature 4
Head: this creature has the head of a snake, but it has four large ears attached to it which make it possible for it to hear almost every small noise in the world. It has razor sharp teeth which it usually uses to crack the stones it eats. Its eyes are said to be the most beautiful eyes on earth, but no one who has seen it with its own eyes could say if it’s the truth since they all died of the laser beams coming out of its eyes.

Upper part of the body: The upper part of the body is feathered, with rich blue feathers on the chest that connect to a set of large feather-y wings that stretch out to be the length of a football field.

Lower part of the body:

2 Likes

Added the “create” tag (wink)

1 Like

Someone please continue this! I can’t think of something rad right now :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

@Gaming

Anyone want to add on to the last creature? feel weird doing it myself

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :eyes::green_heart: