The First Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to my Interactive Story Event!

What is it?
It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!
This will start at 2020-02-09T17:00:00Z

How does this work?
I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on your decisions, I guess it will take about 2-3 days until you get to the end.

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so this event will take place at least 4 times. Unless you really hate it, then of course we’ll just act as if this never took place :see_no_evil: I’ll just delete the choices that you’ve already chosen the next time.
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it…sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

Tags

@Announcements

13 Likes

I’m in! I love this idea! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

STARTS IN ONE HOUR PEOPLE!!!

1 Like

Don’t know if I can join…

1 Like

you can just vote on the poll that’s open when you’re here, you don’t have to vote on every poll :blush:

2 Likes

Oh, ok. That’s fine!

1 Like

Seems nice! :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

I’m here :eyes:

1 Like

But @Rainbow isn’t :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I’m here now and preparing everything :grin:

2 Likes

Your story starts in a little idyllic village. Far away from all the big cities, you grew up with two loving parents and two brothers. Now that you’re 17, you feel ready to discover the world. Summer holidays are right around the corner and you’re planning to

• travel to the closest big city with your best friend
  • travel to a beach with your family

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m waiting for at least one more vote because we have a tie :joy:

2 Likes

7 votes :black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:

1 Like

So you’re going to a big city with your best friend! It took you some time to convince your parents to let you go without them. Your best friend’s parents and your parents also had a few discussion about where you’ll stay and how long you are allowed to stay away.
Now, your older brother is driving you and your best friend to the train station. In about half an hour, you’ll be in your room at a youth hotel. Apparently, there’ll be many other teens there. Your parents told you that there’s some kind of workshop taking place right now, but you weren’t really interested.
Your best friend is a bit nervous, which you notice while walking out of the train station into the big, lively city. It’s really loud and there are many people running around. “Do you have the address of our hotel?” You take your phone out and go through your notes. After checking the address on your online map, your friend says “We can walk to the hotel, it’s just 15 minutes away.” You considered calling a taxi, but walking could also be a good idea? Taxis are expensive and you don’t have that much money.

• Walk to the hotel
  • Call a taxi

0 voters

3 Likes

You decide to walk to the hotel. On the way, you hope to see some interesting places that you can visit the following days. Your best friend is still a bit nervous, probably because of the unfamiliar amount of people running around. It reminds you a bit of ants running around in your garden when your little brother dropps his ice cream.
After a few minutes, you both get used to people running into you while shouting at their phones. You see some shops that you want to go to tomorrow and there are also a few restaurants that seem quite unusual. Maybe you’ll check them out as well.
Suddenly someone runs into you from behind you and you fall on your knees. You best friend glares at the boy who stopped right in front of you and tries to help you up. “I’m sorry, I’m in a hurry and just looked at my phone instead of keeping track of what’s in front of me” he says. You dust off your knees, then smile at the boy who’s probably around your age. “It’s fine, don’t worry, I’m not hurt.” Your best friend hands you your bag that you’ve dropped and takes a quick look at you to see if you’re really not hurt. The boy scratches his neck before apologizing again and walking away. “He was cute but a bit…I don’t know…weird?” your best friend says. You shrug it off and take your phone to find your way to the hotel.
A few minutes later, you arrive at the youth hotel. At the entrance, a man asks you for your ID. You’re not used to people not recognizing you. In the small village that you live in, everyone knows everyone and you never had to show your ID. Your friend already has her ID ready and the man lets her in. You search through your bag for your purse with your ID in it. You get a bit nervous when you can’t find it right away. The man at the entrance just smiles at you, knowing that it won’t help if he starts making you nervous. “What’s wrong?” your best friend asks while coming back to you. “I can’t find my ID.” You’re shaking a bit and your friend takes your bag to help you search for your purse. “All my money is in it” you whisper. After both of you realised that your purse is gone, your friend tries to convince the man at the entrance to let you in although you can’t prove that you are who you pretend to be. As your friend can prove who she is with her ID, he lets you both in and shows you the way to your room.
In your room, you start to unpack your stuff while trying to figure out where you’ve lost your purse. “Did you leave it in the train?” That seems to be the most obvious solution. You remember counting your money on the train and then you’ve put your purse away, but you can’t say for sure if you’ve but it back in your bag. “Whatever, it’s gone. And with it all of my money. At least I still have my phone.” “What will we do now?” your friend asks.

• Get through your vacation with only your friend’s money.
  • Try to get your purse back right away.

0 voters

5 Likes

@Nessie, vote? :pleading_face::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::eyes::purple_heart:

2 Likes

This one will be open for a bit longer than the others :smile: Feel free to talk about the choices you want to make or discuss what’s happened until now (I know it’s not much to talk about yet :joy:)

3 Likes

You decide to go and find your purse. Your best friend understands but isn’t really happy about the way you’ll spend your first day at your vacation. You look for the closest police station on your phone and head out again. There are fewer people now, but it’s still more than you’re used to. You arrive at the police station and tell an officer what happened. As you’re not sure if you’ve lost it or someone stole it, it will be difficult to find your purse. However, while you talk to the police officer, your best friend suddenly interrupts you: “Do you remember that guy who pushed you? You dropped your bag and he could easily take it out.” The police officer nods and explains that this has happened a lot lately. People pretend to be in a rush, make others fall and grab their stuff. You describe the boy to the officer before leaving with no hope to find your purse.
Back at the hotel, there are many teens running around. They probably all take part in that workshop. You look around and see a girl from your school. She waves you over and asks if you’re also participating in the workshop. She’s not staying at the hotel because her uncle has an apartment nearby. You use your small talking skills, but your best friend takes over the conversation, knowing that you easily get bored of small talk. Just then, the girl points at another person, telling you that that’s her cousin who’s working here. She’s staying with him and wants you to get to know him. You turn in the direction she’s pointing at to get a quick look at the guy. Before you can even process what you see, your friend already whispers: “Isn’t that the guy? You know, THE guy.” You nod. It’s the guy who ran into you and who probably stole your purse. He seems to recognize you as well, turns around and runs away. Great. What will you do?

• Follow him
  • Let him run

0 voters

3 Likes

You decide to follow him and run after him through the hallways of the hotel. After a few turns, he opens a door and steps into his room, locking the door. You start knocking, but of course he doesn’t answer. You sit down on the floor. At some point, he’ll have to come out.
Two hours later, you’re still sitting in front of that door. You best friend texted you that she’ll go to sleep and that you should come back to your room, too, but you aren’t willing to give up. Just as you start thinking about the possibility of him climbing out of the window, you hear the door being unlocked. Someone opens it slightly and you try to get out of the person’s view. The door is opened completely and the guy steps out. Without saying anything, you grab his arm and step on his foot. He isn’t fast or strong enough to run away again. “Okay, okay, you got me. I’ll give you your purse, but please don’t call the cops.” You roll your eyes, of course you’ll call the police and tell them. Or maybe not. For now, you just want your purse and a more relaxing time at the hotel.
You take your purse, look if your ID card is still in it and walk away. In your room, you put it down on the table next to your bed and go to sleep. The next morning you get woken up by your phone ringing. Your best friend already sits on her bed and looks over to you. You grab your phone and pick up. It’s a police officer, telling you that they’ve found your purse and you should come and get it. It takes you a few seconds to understand what he means. You turn around to look at the table, the purse you’ve put there last night…it’s gone. AGAIN. You tell the police officer that you’re on your way. You explain what happened to your best friend and she starts laughing. “You’ve probably just dreamed about him giving it back to you.” You shake your head, get some clothes and get ready to walk over to the police station.
The purse the officer shows you looks exactly like yours, there’s also your ID card in it. You’re confused, how could this happen? How did your purse get from the table in your room to the police station? Will you tell the police officer what happened?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Could you tag me in the future so I don’t miss it please? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes