The first weekly poll battle - 10/12/19 πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸŽ‰

How many times have you felt betrayed?

0 voters

1 Like

Eh, I knew they were lying anyway

2 Likes

@anon93806337, could you please post a multiple choice poll, so I can set up the poll to vote for the winner? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

How do you feel when you’re in a Pub Quiz and waiting for the next question?

• Happy
  • Sad
  • Upset
  • Surprised
  • Anxious
  • Excited
  • Angry
  • Nauseous
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Bump!
You have 6 minutes left to join :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

:eyes::eyes::eyes:
It’s time to decide who should be the first poll battle champion on the shanniiwrites forums :scream::scream::scream::eyes::sparkles:
All of your polls were eyemazing, but only one person can win the poll battle, so happy voting :partying_face::eyes::sparkles:

So whose polls did you like the most this week? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

tags πŸ’š

@ChaoticDeluge @liyahsdiamond @Dying_Dreams @ELx @itsjenn_a @Kiwi @Mysterious_Tea @OreoBiscuit @Sophia1233

~ :sparkles:

3 Likes

Can I vote for myself since no one else will xD

2 Likes

I’m sure that people will like your polls, but yes, everyone is allowed to vote for themselves :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll :green_heart::smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
And the first poll battle winner is…

@NESSIE :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::eyes::sparkles::tada:

Congratulations @Nessie, you will get the poll battle champion badge and you can pick next week’s theme if you want :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::tada:

tags πŸ’š

@ChaoticDeluge @liyahsdiamond @Dying_Dreams @ELx @itsjenn_a @Kiwi @Mysterious_Tea @OreoBiscuit @Sophia1233 @Jass @MeghanWrites @Nessie @Rainbow @Rose @celestialkitten @StarMaryGoth @anon93806337

~ :sparkles:

6 Likes

Congrats @Nessie! :partying_face::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats @Nessie, a well deserved win!

2 Likes

Thank you so so much everyone! :scream::black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:
And I actually had a think in mind; aliens or time travel! Maybe we could throw a vote on those two if you want! :blush::new_moon::dizzy:

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin::tada::new_moon::dizzy:

Thanks!!! :grin::black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

I want to set the thread up as soon as possible today, so could you maybe pick one of the themes right now? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Sure, let’s go with time travel. :sweat_smile::new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

Do you have a good gif in mind or should I just search for one? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m already brainstorming poll ideas :joy::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I think I can find the link of my favorite alien gif, wait a sec! :grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t find it, but I still found a UFO gif, here is the link if you’d like to use it!

(Hope This Works… :eyes:)

1 Like

This one? Sorry for sticking around lol`image

3 Likes