The Flex Thread đź’Ş

Hello! I’m Dave Cooper The Cup and I’m making this thread to (increase forum activity and) flex my knowledge of ABCD alphabet in English. You know? I am a very profiecent in English alphabet ok and also am professor in kindergarten :pray: dont dare you question my knowlegde :ok_hand:
Yeah so anyways… feel free to flex whatever you wanna flex about. Be it about how many girls’ hearts you broken or how many Lays’ chips packets can you finish in an hour… just avoid drama and do light-hearted flexes ok smsm

completely stolen from @AS007 except the kindergarten professor part :man_dancing: also literally dont know where to put this :running_man: HELP also this was a dare too sm

6 Likes

Added tags!

3 Likes

Oh wow, so first you steal my face and now you just flex your achievements on me? You know I went through 27 years in kindergarten, and yet you make this thread, mocking me by saying you know the alphabet and you’re a kindergarten professa!?!?!?! :pensive: But it’s fine, I know AS paid you to do this, it’s probably because of the pfp threads I made her bump

Now to flex, I spent only 2 milliseconds on this masterpiece and it’s already had 23 art gallery openings- that’s right, it made them all open to the public due to how hot it is

8 Likes

Im a baddie :v:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle::wilted_flower::black_heart: ive dumped 19 and a half guys and i ride motorcycles :motorcycle:

4 Likes

Woah thats even lamer than the :joy: emoji

3 Likes

Uhmm o.k

2 Likes

WOAH :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I wanted to post a pic of stan but it kept crashing

2 Likes

You’re not like most girl???s :weary:

2 Likes

Ughhh likeee whatever :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You will soon learn that i am not liek the other girls!

2 Likes

I AM GOOD AU TROLL WHEN IM PLAYING ALONE :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

Neither am I, Hope :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

LOLOLOOLLLLLL COMEFYYYY

2 Likes

Woah okay JaNuArY… i hope seth will dump u

2 Likes

I would like to flex my Maggi making skills :ok_hand::man_dancing:

1 Like

YESS

1 Like

Im Bad boi Axel Ryder. I own a gang and I ride a motorcycle. I’ve got tons of tattoos and I smoke because smoking is so saxy for mcs :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
I broke 62996392937731 girls heart (one of them was Hot Cop’s).
I don’t have feelings and I have a rich dad who buys me everything. I’ve got anger issues and I’ll never settle down :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:
Name someone cooler :relieved:

5 Likes

Omg… Is this you…
IMG_20201221_151856
…
OK THnks fOR FLEX :pray:

2 Likes

Me :roll_eyes: wanna know how?

Because “bad” bad negative connotation = negative = bad = not something good = littler than someone good

But not = good = good connotation = spicy connotation = spicy word = me = I am spicy = bc im hot cop

Cop = hero = saves the day = me = I am a hero = heroes are cool = cooler than someone bad

3 Likes