The funniest dialogue or grammatical errors you've ever seen?

There was this book “Flowers for Algernon” or something and the way the dude writes in the beginning makes so much freaking sense with how to pronounce stuff!

1 Like

I agree! :sunglasses: You’d think that some of those words should actually be spelled like that.

2 Likes

ShopRite gets it

1 Like

I don’t really laugh at stuff like that, so nothing comes to mind.

@Episodians? Sorry for all the tags today :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Bumping

Screenshot on the Episode forums:
“He touched my sigh.”
(Supposed to be thigh.)

4 Likes

Omg I remember that :joy:

2 Likes

I read a story where the character said Lost Angels instead of Los Angeles. The author had a hard time correcting her fans.

2 Likes

I saw on a Twitter post on Youtube where one person said “you’ll die of beaties” instead of “diabetes”. It was really funny :joy:

1 Like

There was this one story I read called In The Wrong and the MC’s name is Kim Bennett (default). When I changed the MC’s name to my alter ego’s name, the whole story kept saying KB (The MC’s initials) instead of MB :joy: very weird!

1 Like

They never should’ve let you be able to change the MC’s name if they were gonna keep the initials for her original name. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

In the story I’m currently writing, I included a name option for the MC. But since in the original version she has a nickname and an imaginary cooking show with her initials, I’m making it a type-in choice.

2 Likes

yeeh now dis is a cool thread :+1:

So it’s an epi story the author wanned 2 write “She was the most sexiest woman…” but wrote “She was the most sexist woman” :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: i couldn’t stop laughing :joy:
but the story is cool

5 Likes

“Are you interested?”
“Yes, I am interesting.”

3 Likes

“Look for him under the table.”
“Under wear?”

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

What happens if you tap the No option? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes