The Gilmore Girls!

This is a TV show that has ended but it means alot to me and my Mum (mainly my Mum) because she has seen it so many times it’s her favourite thing :joy: I do love it too tbh!

I was wondering if anyone else here had seen it?

4 Likes

HEHEHEHEHE! I’m actually rewatching it at the moment. Also, the same thing for me, my mum and I also compare ourselves to them too. We call ourselves the [insert surname here] Girls and cannot function without coffee. HA.

Omg that’s so cool! My Mum wanted me and her to be like Rory and in many ways I wish I was like Rory I destroyed my Mums whole plans :sob: oh well at least I love books like Rory

1 Like

Yeah, kinda. I mean, I’m in no way a study freak like Rory, I hate study. Though in our style, relationship (most of the time), and our love for old films and shows. HAHA. … Aww, I’m sure she’s still proud of you no matter what you do!

1 Like

More replies please hoomans

Anyone else want to move to stars hollow?

1 Like

I haven’t watched it in ages so I started are watching it from the start like two days ago
And I still love it

Added #discussion and #tv-shows tags :rose::two_hearts:

I love this show!! I just started watching it a month ago. The intro song is so catchy. My fav character is Rory

1 Like

Ima add it to my list

1 Like

I swear Lorelei is my spirit animal

• Dean
  • Jess
  • Logan
  • Neither

0 voters

1 Like

cough @CrazyCaliope

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA! Nice. … Also, @ScreenSloths ^^^

1 Like

I’ll just bump this because yes stan

Lol I still didn’t finish
But I’m at season six

So what did you want to talk about, @CerealKiller?

1 Like

Ah yes
So I started watching the ’I’m all in’ podcast with Scott Patterson (Aka luke) and it really made me want to watch the show again
but
It’s really chill and pretty new it’s still going, and like he talks about it and has guest stars from the show and shi
But like
I was shocked though, because he said that

1. He had never watched the show until now, which to me is crazy especially since he was in it (BUT IT WAS SOOO LONG AGO HOW DID YOU NOT)
    And 2, Luke’s character wasn’t supposed to be a regular character on the show it was legit supposed to be only in a few episodes

So yes

1 Like

But I recommend it it’s pretty chill
And it’s on Spotify too

1 Like

OMG! I just spotted this earlier. HEHEHE. So cool.

You know that the majority of actors are like this though. Most hate watching themselves.

1 Like

He had Michel’s actor as guest and it took me so long to recognize because he wasn’t French I swear :joy:

1 Like