The Girlie Appreciation/Positivity Thread

HELLO MY DARLINGS
so, this is the official designated place where we recognize/optionally write letters to our ladies who we notice just doing a good job in any way

WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE BCOS WE CAN ALL ACCEPT A LIL MORE LOVE
and women are just- immaculate. sry to like the 1.5 boys on here

to start:
@katabasis ur so sweet and friendly! i love the way you talk to everyone so invitingly, it is refreshing to see someone without that barrier of pride who is just so loving! ily
i was inspired fa this when we were talking abt culture in the hispanic character thread, i was just like wow she the baddest.

shoutout whoever, whenever, and let’s try to make this an active thread! we deserve it.

ALSO, don’t feel like this is a chain! feel free to cmere youre still invited

24 Likes

I’m a gay ass feminist and I’m proud of it :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

:clap:t4:

4 Likes

:pleading_face: :heart:

Ahhhh! Thank you so much Ixy :two_hearts: This means so much to me!

6 Likes

Can I get one of these even though I’m not doing a good job? :joy: I need to feel good about myself

Ummmmmm ------

Can I just say that @passionfruit has been amazing! She’s suppppeerr active and friendly. :blush:

Same goes for @E_bee & @idiot.exe

9 Likes

So have you! @Mouschi, you’re super active and Mousckin is the best language!

8 Likes

Ahh ilysm! :sob::heart: You and @passionfruit were the first people I got to know on here and i’m glad because you’re both amazing I already knew @idiot.exe from the forums so that doesn’t rlly count as much!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so thankful for you, if you weren’t one of the first people i knew on here, i don’t know how i would’ve lasted! :sob::revolving_hearts:

You really do!! :clap:t4: You’re so kind, relatable and sweet! :laughing:

8 Likes

So uh, I’m not really good at this kinda stuff, but right back at you @Mouschi and @E_bee :point_right::point_right:

7 Likes

I appreciate @anon80318563 :smiley:

6 Likes

@passionfruit has been a total sweetheart and has fit right in with the forums so yay \o/ we love you passion!!

@phnx darling child is :100: awesomeness (:

@raviola one of a kind wonderful person :clap: you don’t meet someone like her every day and I’m lucky to talk with her on a daily business

@astxrism a golden girl and anyone would be lucky to even know her, she’s a goddess :clap:

@Littlefeets She’s a complete Queen on her own and I stan Brookes for her ambition, hard-working ethics and fair attitude :crown:

9 Likes

omg :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

I love this

6 Likes

:pleading_face::heart:

@katabasis is an amazing RPer and is also super nice and sweet!

6 Likes

Agree with everything you said! :hugs:

6 Likes

Awesome thread idea Ixy!

6 Likes

@Mouschi is a hilarious, open and kind wonderful down-to-earth person who deserves a golden medal for being awesome and an amazing friend :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@OhSumana is a badass evil queen

@Duckling is a total sweetheart with a pure heart

@anon68003072 is rad😎

@RainbowCat is so much more amazing than she thinks

And I’ll continue later

12 Likes

:clap: :clap: AIN’T THAT THE TRUTH :clap: :clap: LOUDER FOR RAINBOW IN THE BACK :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

SHES SO CUTE
@RainbowCat UR SO CUTE

7 Likes

Aww thanks Ani! You’re absolutely amazing and awesome! Your creativity and ability to bring an idea through and make it actually work is just supreme.

8 Likes