The Group Tag Promotion Thread

Alright, these are the new tags that will be promoting this week. We plan to do two weeks from now on. We will use the discussions tag in later posts instead of the announcement tag though. Also, if you are interested you can checkout the tags from previous posts as well.

@ForumMysteries - Owner is @CrazyCaliope. This tag is to be used to inform users who want to partake in forum murder mystery-themed events. They will take place on the website and all over the forums. Anyone can join and take part in the mystery, it’s open to all

@PubQuiz - Owners Eleanor_W_15 and ShanniiWrites. This tag is for the users who want to participate in the weekly

@Writers - Owners Astralis and Yomama. This tag is used for updates on writing challenges and writing advice around the forums.

Will you join any of these tags?
  • Yes, they peak my interest.
  • I’m already part of one or all of the tags.
  • No, I’m not interested in these tags.

0 voters

@Announcements

1 Like

Sorry, I am planning to continue/finish these, guys. But will hopefully be at some point this week, however, can’t give ya a date as it’s my mums (big) birthday this week and we’re doing stuff all week.

2 Likes

So… we’re starting a new game? And happy birthday to your mom ~

2 Likes

Well, I needa finish the two off but then, yes, I do have ideas for two more.
Thanks, lovely, though it’s just a birthday weekend with her three besties now. And her birthday isn’t actually until Thursday. (wink)

2 Likes

Alright, so this is all the new users for this year so far. If you would like to check out the tags mentioned in the above posts that would be great. We will be doing this every two weeks where we promote the tags please put this thread on watching or tracking if you want to keep up with it. I would love for everyone to check all the tags that we’ve promoted so that they get the attention they deserve! I hope you find some groups that pique your interest here. In the main post, there is a link to the main list of all tags that I’ve compiled for everyone. Have a great day!

@jth7997 @Futuretropicalhunter @Ryley_Kalem @AmyJUW @Lyn.owo @FirstChild @Morganl @Lazydog121 @janetnelson @WilliamJack @skeletongirl @italianh0e @nightmar.ish @Nightmarish @Bria.writes @Bamblebeen @Ellahudsama @YmirHasco @junipermoon @june20211 @Andi @clockvertigo @doublenbenn @ruetheblu @ruxiangg @LilyPaige @scriveldivel @banana @choleric @scooterssuck @Snuggly @12pisces @Quelana

3 Likes

@Skyler2 @WolfGamerGirl37 tysmmmmm :pleading_face: <33333

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Added the #promotion & #tag-announcement tags :blossom:

2 Likes

oof you gave me a small heart attack. No worries though!

2 Likes

Why…

2 Likes

The notification had El’s name on it not yours. She should be a asleep right now so I was a little worried.

2 Likes

Oh, oki. Are you keeping this thread on ‘Watching’?

2 Likes

Nope, she tagged me in the main post.

2 Likes

Can I promote my own tag here?

1 Like

Not on this thread, as this is a randomly selected one that Wolfie promotes.
Wolfie has another tag list of all the tags that you can comment on and she can add it to that list.

1 Like

It’s time for the next tags to be promoted! I hope you join these tags so that you can participate in the events.

@ForumEmos - Owner Eleanor_W-15. This is a tag for those who want to stay informed on the more emo-like events on the forums. The emos of the forum unite as one in this group :sunglasses:

@TapasTeam - Owners Fraud and RainbowCat. This group is for people who want to get notified about any Tapas-related announcements or information on the forums.

@TriviaAttendees - Owner WolfGamerGirl37 (Me). This group is for the Video Games/TV/Movies/Books Trivia Games which are hosted over four threads. If you wish to join the games simply request access to this group or just vote as you please.

Will you join one or all of these tags?
  • I’m already part of one or all of the tags.
  • Yes, they piqued my interest.
  • No, I’m not interested.

0 voters

@liu @nescafee @StephanoClarkson @diegomara @long63 @hey_ana @your_crush @chazbx @Carolyna @Darkwraith @Sheriffdeen @tsumia

2 Likes

Time for the biweekly promotion! Hope you find so tags you are interested in!

@BuzzfeedQuiz - Owner CerealKiller. For anyone who wants to get notified on the daily quiz

@Mathletes - Owner AS007. This group is for anyone interested in Math and want to get tagged for new threads and discussions related to Math. It aims to discuss the topics such as algebra, calculus, geometry, logic, number theory or any other topic related to Math.

@SocialStar - Owner Eleanor_W-15. This is a group for people who want to help with the forum social media, it will be used to tag people when help is needed and as a way of coming together to discuss ideas for our forum social media accounts (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)

Will you join one or all three tags?
  • I’m already in one or all three groups
  • Yes, they piqued my interest
  • No, I’m not really interested in them

0 voters

@allaniel @Ashley @BabiesareCool @Ampalirani @Siegward @johanbrandon @THATONEPERSON @Shreya @clumsy @thanhle12345 @JesseKelly @huongtram8195 @Abbyb @JohnnyW @gamednds @gwencarolodidit @AromaAnt @P4cz13

2 Likes

Tag Promotion Time

Alright, these are the next set of tags that are promoted every two weeks or so. I hope you all find tags that you are interested in. You can also check out the previous tags from earlier promotions. Note, please sign up on the Sign Up thread for Newbloods before trying to join the tag. It’s a rule for all roleplaying groups that users need to follow. It’s linked below as well. Have a good day!

@AstrologyStudents - Owner @Kristi. This group is for astrology students, people who like the whole hand reading thing, the Zodiac stuff, describe their personalities, and give them advice. This group is basically just for people interested in astrology.

@BirthdaysAreAwesome - Owner @Kristi. This is for people who would like to be notified when someone has a birthday!

@NewBlood - Owner @Novella. The RP group for ‘Blue Royalty: New Blood’. To sign up go to this thread: New Blood | Sign Ups

Will you join in one or all three groups?
  • I’m already in one or all three groups
  • Yes, they piqued my internet
  • No, I’m not really interested in them.

0 voters

@ShaunWatsica @Jenez @antisocialreject @tTow @wandaruth @caesduman @zia12 @Sandra_Daniel @djuhamman @meadlobon @alce45 @albretrose @Kolaboy @Lina @kiley1 @sydneypolne

4 Likes

How do you make a group?