The Group Tag Promotion Thread

Hello everyone! (@Announcements)

@WolfGamerGirl37 had the rad idea of promoting different group tags each month so we decided to make this thread for it, here is a guide to all of the group tags on the forums.

What will happen is each month we will promote 3 different tags :blush: (they are picked via a wheel)

This month is:

@OtomeReviewClub:
Owned by @WolfGamerGirl37
“It will be used to tag those who want to see the reviews and make choices in the story for the Voltage Inc Otome games that I play.”

@Episodians:
Owned by @Eleanor_W-15
“A group for people interested in episode the app!”

@HomeworkHelp:
Owned by @ShanniiWrites
“This is our designated ShanniiWrites study group! Join if you either need help with your homework or would like to help others with theirs. Maybe you want both!”

20 Likes

This is a good way to get the tags more recognition then they do get. New users please check here for monthly for the tags.

3 Likes

Which tag pique’s your interest?

• OtomeReviewClub
  • Episodians
  • Homeworkhelp

0 voters

Would you like join any of them?

• Yes, they seem interesting.
  • Maybe, but I’m on the fence.
  • No, I’m good with not joining.

0 voters

1 Like

Where’s the “I’m already in them” option? HAHAHA

2 Likes

Lol I forgot that one! :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHA! Thought you might have.

1 Like

@KitoUpdates - This is the group for people who want updates in real time for @ChaoticDeluge’s story, Kito :smiley:

@AmongUs - For people who want to play Among us with other forumers :smiley:

@TMFPW - This tag will be used to notify people of everything related to tmfpw (the most frequent poster wins). Feel free to join and leave as you please!

@OutfitContest - To notify people who are interested about the weekly outfit contest for EPISODE.

Do you want to join these tags?
  • Yes, I will join now.
  • Let me think about it.
  • Nope, not interested
  • I’m already in one to all four tags.

0 voters

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind, just edited it so that it said “Loogie” rather than “my”

1 Like

Thank you! No worries, I didn’t catch that!

1 Like

@Discussions I’m only using this tag here for this post. If you would like the join the four tags then just click on them to join them. Also, if you would like to check the three tags prior then please look at the main post. This is only done once a month.

2 Likes

This is a reminder that you can still vote and join the tags listed on this thread. The main tags I am promoting as of right this second are the @OutfitContest and @ChaoticDeluge’s @KitoUpdates. Please vote on the poll. If you are interested in making outfits for characters on Episode Interactive which is similar to The Sim’s in a way then I would suggest you join the Outfit Contest tag. If you want to keep up with Chaotic’s book then please join the Kito Update tag.

@Discussions
@Episodians
@SimmersClub

2 Likes

What happened to this-

2 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37, should we get back into it?

2 Likes

Sure, we can get back to this.

1 Like

When?

1 Like

We can start back on this Sunday? Or Is that too far ahead?

1 Like

Okay, that’s a while away. But all gravy. I’m reply to the PM later today and add the list to a message then too. If I don’t add it, then please remind me. (wink)

1 Like

No worries! We can even make it earlier than that but I would say that Sunday would be the latest.

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Okay cool!

1 Like