The Haunting of Hill House

Now this is a really good book/TV series the book is by Shirley Jackson but this thread is to mainly talk about the TV show. Here is the trailer.

5 Likes

Love it, it’s honestly so good!!! Can’t wait for season 2!
I know it’s a horror tv show but I cried soo much while watching it. :joy::pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Discussions come on guys what do you think of it?

If you have watched it did you like it?

4 Likes

My lord I loved this show so much. It focused in so hard on the family drama and the true horror of grief. I haven’t watched it recently but with everything that’s happened to me this year… I imagine it’ll hit me even harder than it did originally. I dunno if it would be in a good or bad way but I should find out, shouldn’t I?

I loved this show! It’s a psychological horror thriller! I wish they will make a second season. My favorite character in the show is the sister who wears the gloves. Though I have not read the book series yet. Is it following close to the books?

Season two, The Haunting of Bly Manor, is coming this year! I’m still trying to get the book series but I can’t find them in any book store…

I know we have some horror fans here so have you seen this show? I do recommend it!
@Discussions

3 Likes

i watched the first episode but then I forgot about it, but I’ll probably watch it soon

1 Like

I want to watch it :cry:

1 Like

Haven’t seen it yet

I lied I haven’t watched it since

closed due to inactivity