The healthiest exercise you know

If you’re not someone that likes exercising that much and you just want to work out for your health, there are some great and healthy physical activities for your body that don’t require the gym!

A lot of people keep telling me this and I agree with them - swimming is one of the healthiest physical activities! If not the perfect workout that could improve your mood! It truly works your entire body, head to toe but it also makes your heart and lungs strong. Some researchers say that swimming is a potentially powerful way to relieve stress quickly. Water aerobics is another great option!

Walking!
it might sound silly to some people but it’s powerful. It can help you stay trim, improve cholesterol levels, strengthen bones, keep blood pressure in check, lift your mood, and lower your risk for a number of diseases. I found one article that says a 10-minute walk may be just as good as a 45-minute workout when it comes to relieving the symptoms of anxiety. If you’re busy, even 10-minute power walks can help!

• What do you think is the healthiest exercise?
7 Likes

Living :ok_hand:t3::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Fair enough! :joy:

2 Likes

I think running since I’ve heard that humans are built to run/walk long distances every day :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol this is reminding me of something. A few days ago I went over to my cousin’s house where they have literally the best slip and slide, and I would slide down to the bottom then run back up to the top and now I feel like I had a full leg workout! I was only really out of breath and a little dizzy when I did it, I didn’t even notice anything out! So yeah doing fun activities like that are good!

2 Likes

Aww, I can imagine! Similar to jumping on a trampoline!

1 Like

I even have a video of me coming down lol.

I absolutely love dance as exercise! I do it frequently, and it can get quite intensive. It’s very fun, so I find it a lot easier to do a lot of it. I also enjoy listening to music, and I find it a lot of fun to move in rhythm to music.

1 Like

I didn’t know that you danced :eyes:

1 Like

What part of musical theater kid was vague :eyes:

1 Like

Oh :joy:

I did musicals and danced but that was 8 years ago for me so I don’t think of it as dancing (I know, that didn’t make any sense) I did do hip-hop but I looked so uncool :joy:

1 Like

Nah that makes sense :joy:

Not everyone does dance either, but I like to not look like an idiot onstage :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

Record your songs now

1 Like

hmmmmmm maybe

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity