The Hunters: Beginning of The End {Official Roleplay}

@Sophia1233 and @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat are also co-running this roleplay. If you have any questions feel free to ask them or myself.

The Hunters: The Beginning of The End

Pleasant Springs, Vermont: a place of destruction, pain, and supernatural creatures. Once a beautiful town now turned into a war-zone running wild with supernatural entities. With the town itself held together by a few strings and the corrupt in charge, how long before everything finally snaps? Who can you really trust when it seems like everyoneā€™s against you? With the actual citizens themselves feeling like more of the hunted then the hunters?

Introduction
It was July 4th, 2019ā€¦ Everyone was enjoying their brief lapse of vacation, with fireworks and barbecues. No one suspected the fall, it was the beginning of the end. This mass army of inhuman creatures overtook the small town, and now anyone human is considered nothing but a meal. The humans hide, while the supernatural rejoice in their new-found freedom. Anyone who wasnā€™t supernatural went into hiding, though many begged to become monsters. The streets were overruled with werewolves, vampires, witches, everything and anything you could imagine. They laugh at us, the humans. They call us weak, pathetic. They attack us in our sleep, drag us away from our crying children. The only thing we can do is fight back, though are efforts seem worthless. Some say itā€™s the apocalypse, others say itā€™s just twisted fate. I think itā€™s the beginning of something far, far worse.

(You guys can be humans, hunters, or monsters. Itā€™s your choice.)

Rules

1. Cursing is allowed, but please, please put a little * over one of the letters.
  2. Romance is encouraged, but do not include inappropriate scenes.
  3. No real drama on the roleplay.
  4. Please do not make drastic changes without consulting me first.
  5. No homophobic, or racist characters. I donā€™t care that this is ā€˜just a roleplayā€™ that is offensive.
  6. Add as many characters as you please.
  7. When talking out of RP use ORP, OORP, OOC, ect.

Before you startā€¦

• Werewolves can turn without a full moon, but not very often.
  • Vampires can drink from humans or blood bags. They canā€™t survive off animal blood.
  • If werewolves bite anyone THEY WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
  • For vampires to turn humans they must feed them their blood.
  • Witches can use dark, light, and nature magic
  • Monsters cannot become hunters.
  • Demons cannot enter churches.
  • Angels can possess people, but only with their permission. Angels do not have human bodies, they can only possess others.
  • Angels do not need to sleep, eat, or drink; But they can if they want.
  • If mermaids touch water, they shift.
  • If you kill the vampire that ā€˜compelledā€™ you. You get your memories back.
  • A sirenā€™s song can make anyone except another siren do whatever they say.
  • Wendigos eat humans.
    You can only become a Wendigo by being possessed by one.

Powers

1. Vampires have: Super speed, super hearing, and super strength. They can also smell blood from a mile away, and can heal quickly. They also have compulsion (the ability to make people forget things) Their weakness is the sun, they need to wear a spelled piece of jewelry to survive in the sun. They can only die by a steak in the heart.
  2. Werewolves have: Super smell, hearing, quick healing, and strength. They can also tell if someoneā€™s a vampire or a werewolf. They feel a natural bond towards one of their kind. Their weakness is silver.
  3. Witches have: Different abilities depending on their powers. Witches usually come in convents. Weaknesses may vary.
  4. Hybrids have: A mix of vampire and Werewolf except they are RARE and have to be born that way. Or be bitten by a hybrid on a full moon. They are also very powerful. Weakness a silver steak.
  5. Ghosts have: The ability to go through walls, possess people, and objects. Ghosts can be invisible if they want. Weaknesses: Salt, and iron.
  6. Demons have: the ability to possess people, make deals, and can turn invisible. Weaknesses are salt, holy water, churches, and flitch under the word of God. They canā€™t touch bibles or enter churches. They canā€™t be killed, only exorcised.
  7. Angles have: Angels can fly, have magic abilities, kill demons, go into heaven, and heal people. Their wings are invisible to the human eye, and can only be seen by other angels, and demons. Weaknesses: They can be killed with an angel blade, which only other angels have. They can only be killed by demons or other angels.
  8. Mermaids can control water and the sea. They also have beautiful voices.
    Wendigos are fast, strong, and vicious.
  9. Dragons can shift into a dragon whenever they please if they are in control with their power. Dragons can have fire powers, regardless if they are in human form or not.

A few tidbits

• Werewolves feel the natural need to move, especially if they havenā€™t turned that day.
  • Hybrids donā€™t need to feed as much as vampires or turn as much as wolves.
  • Angels struggle with human emotions and donā€™t understand most human needs.
  • Not all demons are heartless, though most are.
  • Ghosts usually keep themselves hidden, itā€™s difficult for them to talk to the living.
  • Witches feel a natural bond towards other witches.
  • Hybrids donā€™t burn in the sun like vampires, but it does hurt them if they donā€™t wear a spelled necklace like the vampires.
  • Mermaids love to swim, and like werewolves feel the natural need to do it.

Face Claims:

Tags

@C_ssie @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat @BrookieK @RainyDay @Sylas_Breik57 @ThatRandomCaraPerson @HarryPotterFan

10 Likes

Callie Hernandez

Callie held her twin sister Lucy close to her, they were in a cold place under the towns bridge. Lucy was sleeping, and Callie was on the look out for trouble. Her silver sword was already in her grand. The hilt was made of wood too.

Approachable

Orp; Callie is only half created cause I wanted to be the first post lmao

3 Likes

ORP - Lol

Sandy
I slipped on my baseball cap, my hair sloppily falling out of it in blonde strands. My bow was slung over my back, along with my quivered filled with arrows. I stealthily walked around, not wanted any of those things to see me. I noticed figures underneath the bridge, as I crawled to a nearby tree. I approched them, stretching back the bow. ā€œAre you human?ā€ I demanded, aiming the arrow at the girlā€™s head. I wasnā€™t taking any chances. @MeghanWrites

2 Likes

Callie

She immediately stood infront of her sister. ā€œNo, but Iā€™m not going to hurt you.ā€ She said, her eyes ogling at the arrow.

@Roleplay.lk Iā€™ll make the sister into an actual character when I get the chance, till then can she just be a side?

3 Likes

ORP - Yes, Iā€™d just need her name.

Sandy
ā€œTurn around.ā€ I said, roughly. @MeghanWrites

2 Likes

Callie

She shook her head and didnā€™t move. ā€œIā€™m not gonna do that.ā€ She said

@Roleplay.lk the name is Lucy :smirk_cat:

Lucy

She stifled a scream and hid behind Callie, eyes wide.

3 Likes

Ashlynn
Pleasant Springs was a small town. In the time that Iā€™ve been here, Iā€™ve managed to p*ss off half the humans here and a handful of those like me. Sure, itā€™s fun, but itā€™sā€¦ lonely. Thatā€™s why I spend half my time in the forest. Well, if Iā€™m not Iā€™m detention. I sigh as I sit against the trunk of a tall oak tree, my legs dangling over the edge of the branch I sit on.

Approachable

OORP: lol this is probably the most sane post Iā€™ll ever make with Ashlynn

2 Likes

ORP - Thx!

Sandy
My eyes narrowed. ā€œTurn around or Iā€™ll put an arrow through your head.ā€ @MeghanWrites

2 Likes

Lucy

She turned on her heel and bolted, leaving Callie to deal with the human. Lucy jumped into the river and allowed herself to be carried down stream. Callie meanwhile backed away from the girl.

@Roleplay.lk

3 Likes

Dakota

Dakota stepped out from the cafe, feeling the cool night breeze brush against her skin. She shivered, pulling her furry coat tighter around her. Despite it being nearly midnight, there were still a ton of people outside, hanging out. Some people stumbled out of the bar, others pushing past her to get into the cafe. Her long, platinum blonde hair flowed in the wind. It wasnā€™t as graceful as one would expect, though. It justā€¦flew in her face.

Approachable

3 Likes

Sandy
ā€œIā€™m not trying to hurt you, Iā€™m just trying to make sure you donā€™t hurt me.ā€ @MeghanWrites

2 Likes

Callie

She glowered. ā€œSame here.ā€

@Roleplay.lk

3 Likes

Kevin
I kind of missed the actual people around here. I shoved my hands in my pockets, as a strong wind blew through my brunette hair. I saw a couple of vampires in the square, a werewolf walking out of the bar. My heart sunk at this newfound ā€˜dominanceā€™ over humans. I walked into the cafe, my eyes going over to the girl in front of me. Her blonde hair flew gracefully off her shoulders, as she pushed it away from her face. I bit my lip, maybe this would be a good time to try and get to know her. ā€œWhat are you getting?ā€ I asked, although it was a pretty stupid attempt. @ThatRandomCaraPerson

3 Likes

Sandy
ā€œThan letā€™s talk face-to-face, shall we?ā€ I said, lowering my bow. @MeghanWrites

2 Likes

Callie

ā€œFine by me,ā€ she said her eyes never leaving the bow.

@Roleplay.lk

2 Likes

Kat

She wonders in the woods and then gets out to the city. She looks around.

Approachable

Hannah

She walks around the city bored and goes to cafe

Approachable

3 Likes

Celeste

Bored of being stuck in the house all day. She decided to go to the cafe. She sees another girl looking bored.

@The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat (Hannah mentioned)

4 Likes

Dakota

She turned, looking at the guy who had just come up to her.
ā€œ Oh, me? ā€œ Dakota glanced around. She probably looked like a complete idiot. Well, she was one. ā€œ Sorry. Can you repeat the question? ā€œ

@Roleplay.lk

3 Likes

Lucy

She pulled herself out of the river a wee bit downstream, coughing and spluttering from the water.
Lucy bent over, breathing deeply to get herself under control then started to walk towards the town again.

Approachable

2 Likes

lemme bump this.

I love all my role-players!

4 Likes