The Issue between Noodles and Among Us (Happy Birthday, @SpookySherry!)

Note!

NOTE: THESE ARE ALL MERE JOKES AND NOTHING SAID BELOW IS ACTUALLY TRUE; IT’S A BIRTHDAY THREAD FOR SPOOKYSHERRY :DD

So I was scrolling through YouTube and I came across this video by The Golden Crewmate. The title was silly, but I watched it anyway lol because-

curiosity-

So anyway, yeah. The title is the same as this thread’s title, and I couldn’t wrap my head around it because HOW WOULD AU EVEN BE ASSOCIATED WITH NOODLES LMAO

Okay so without beating around the bush, the video claims that Among Us was actually first developed as a marketing strategy of some sort by a noodle company. I don’t know which noodle company, but by the sound of it I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be convinced. So yes, Among Us—or known in the past as Space Mafia—was just a game that apparently has no connections to being a noodle-owned game.

So why is this an issue?

This is an issue because while some people treat this as a joke, some people insist this can discredit Among Us’ actual developers, InnerSloth. Is this just a product of people overreacting? Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?

It is absurd that a noodle company will go as far as developing a game with a concept that isn’t in any way connected to their product, but I know a few of the same situation so I can’t say it’s completely impossible. I mean, what do you know—maybe that noodle company just wanted something to entertain their employers or something, or it’s not actually a marketing strategy but rather another product.

Should this stay as a joke or be investigated further?

I believe this should stay as a joke, because I think that’s actually what The Golden Crewmate wants this to become. However, I also would say yes to it being investigated further.

It would also be awesome to see Hot Cop :rotating_light: see into this issue, because I believe that she knows better about situations like this lmaoooo but yeah, in all seriousness, people need to chill and know that this won’t discredit anyone or anything.

So…

• What do you think about this issue?
  • Does The Golden Crewmate’s joke really discredit Innersloth?
  • If you are Sherrie, how many milliseconds did it take you to realize this was all a joke?
  • Should Hot Cop see into this issue?

Some Tags ^~^

Untitled131_20210117010904

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRIE SM AND TO YOUR BIO MAYBE YES

You are an awesome Hot Cop but I still remain neutral between you, Bad boi, and Cold doc k bye :wave:

Just want to let you know that I’m really grateful to have met you. When I first saw you message in the Utensil PM I thought you were snob and didn’t want to talk to me :angery: jk jk maybe but in all seriousness you’re one of those people on the forums I appreciate the most :triumph:

So yes let this day be a reverse bio of yours and be happie ok or else I take away cop privileges :slightly_smiling_face::policeman:

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OK BYEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

@BirthdaysAreAwesome @Utensils :+1:

Also here is the video :eyes:

9 Likes

YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY :partying_face:

added tags

6 Likes

I did that om purpose :sob:

5 Likes

hmmm, i think this had to be some kind of joke because it just makes zero sense

i have never heard of this, but I think that this tactic is useless since it doesn’t actually promote noodles

WAIT WHAT HAHA

5 Likes

AHHH THIS WAS SO CUTE

3 Likes

IESJAN HAHABSBS

2 Likes

THAT WAS FAST

2 Likes

I LOVE THE IDEA THIS WAS SO CREATIVE HAHA FOR A SEC I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEIROUS CUZ OF HOW LONG IT WAS-

also you’ve mistaken me as a snob when i am actually a noob bye

5 Likes

i AM ALWAYS ON BRUH

4 Likes

i should’ve looked at the tags i feel stupid

4 Likes

WAIT REALLY LAMAKAOAO

ok bye :ok_hand:

4 Likes

yes

4 Likes

YES it was so long i thought it was an actual issue also

THANK YOU :pleading_face: you wrote so much :sob:

5 Likes

SHEYEYEYEYEYE HAPPIE BURTHDQYY

IM HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY FISKXKC

AND RHANK YOU FOR BEING AND AMAZING FRIEND AND JUST BEING YOU

5 Likes

IMG I THOUGJT U WRRE SNOB TOO BECAUSE YOU REJECT LIKE BUTTON AND BERY SAVADDKDEKDKF

4 Likes

AWWWWW THANK YOU SOLL ILYILYIYLIYYLIY

LOLL I TOLD YOU I AM A NOOB SMH SMMMMM

5 Likes

OGMOG.WABHA

I HAD FUN OK YOU HAVE FUN TOO

4 Likes

ok bye you ruined my week

5 Likes

ok :ok_hand:

4 Likes

thank you dryer :pleading_face: :heart: