The most frequent poster wins (12) πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ’š (Qualification round for tmfpw13!)

Welcome back to TMFPW :eyes::sparkles::tada:
Thanks for your feedback on the last thread! Here are the things that are different from before
β€’ The competition will last 5 days instead of 7
β€’ You are allowed to use discobot , bit please try to only use him as much as needed and interact with everyone else on this thread instead :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
β€’ this round is also the qualification round for The most frequent poster wins (13) , so if you want to be in a team for TMFPW13, make sure to create at least 100 posts on this thread and send in your sign-up form :eyes::eyes:

Other than that, the rules haven’t changed:
β€’ the person who has the most posts when the timer runs out and the topic closes, wins
β€’ please follow the forum rules
β€’ only tag me once if the timer accidentally gets deleted (or if you’re a staff member, please set it back to 2020-11-27T21:30:00Z)
β€’ be nice to each other and have fun!

I’ll reopen the thread for a short tike after the competition is over, so you can congratulate the winner and give feedback. No spamming is allowed at that point. You can also use the TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread if you want to tell me something or just chat about the competition :eyes::sparkles:

Have fun @tmfpw :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat: make sure to join this tag if you haven’t already :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
(I know that I’m a day late, but lease ignore that :eyes:)

7 Likes

Scary

Very :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I’ll leave and go back to my hidden corner now-

1 Like

I’ll tag the @utensils because they’re usually interested in this :eyes:

2 Likes

12 :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

radddddd

Still traumatized by the last tmfpw I played :smiley: I am brunt out for a year now

1 Like

I hope everyone has funnn :pleading_face:

I won’t be participating, but I’ll pop in occasionally :star_struck:

1 Like

Hiiiiii

Lmaoooo :hot_face:

interesting :eyes: