The Most Frequent Poster Wins πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ’š (13)

Welcome back to TMFPW :eyes::sparkles::tada:
Thanks for your feedback! Here are the things that are different from before
β€’ The competition will last 3 days instead of 7
β€’ You are allowed to use discobot, but please try to only use him as much as needed and interact with everyone else on this thread instead :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
β€’ this competition will be single player, because it seems like everyone is too busy for the teams version right now :pleading_face::broken_heart:

Other than that, the rules haven’t changed:
β€’ the person who has the most posts when the timer runs out and the topic closes wins and gets the Activity champion badge
β€’ please follow the forum rules
β€’ only tag me once if the timer accidentally gets deleted (or if you’re a staff member, please set it back to 2020-12-28T22:30:00Z)
β€’ be nice to each other and have fun!

I’ll reopen the thread for a short time after the competition is over, so you can congratulate the winner and give feedback. No spamming is allowed at that point. You can also use the TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread if you want to tell me something or just chat about the competition :eyes::sparkles:

Have fun @tmfpw :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat: make sure to join this tag if you haven’t already :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
(I know that I’m a day late, but lease ignore that :eyes:)

7 Likes

Hi

How

Are

Have fun :eyes::sparkles::tada:

I’ll tag @Utebsils in case they’re interested

3 Likes

You

Lol, I can’t type anymore-
@Utensils :eyes:

2 Likes

Guys