The most frequent poster wins 👀✨💚 (2)

(Inspired by @Kimballet’s idea on her questions thread :green_heart::eyes::sparkles::smile_cat:)

Since this game was very popular the first time I hosted it and most people voted for it to be a monthly thing, this contest will be hosted from the 21st - 28th each month from now on :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

The rules are simple:
• whoever has the most posts before the timer ends wins :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
• you can post whatever you want, as long as it isn’t against the forum guidelines :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::green_heart:
Have fun and be nice to each other :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Some random tags 💚

Sorry if you didn’t want to get tagged :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
And sorry if I forgot to tag you :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
@Dying_Dreams @nessie @lht @starmarygoth @celestialkitten @anon93806337 @secretz
@anon68003072 @Jass @secreterz @meghanwrites @kiwi @Rose @anon82166736 @SkyWalker @Rainbow @bookjunkie @mysterious_tea @liyahsdiamond @mira_bella @rainyday @ohsumana @Sophia1233 @Bexs @Raven_Black @jjpp @_haruka @LoneWolf

I also thought that it could be better to host it once every three weeks instead of once every month but I want to let everyone decide what they like better, so I’ll make a poll for this descision :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
How often should this event be hosted? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

• Once per month :green_heart:
  • Once every 3 weeks :green_heart:

0 voters

Let’s see how many posts this thread will reach this time :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smile_cat::joy:

12 Likes

I’m gonna win

Yay I can reply to myself

Nope :eyes::sparkles:

Whoop whooop

shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it,
feel good

:grin:

Yes

I don’t know how to do it but I cannot was a good

I queen and you know it

Oui, you are allowed to reply to yourself this time but I’ll still win this :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1. List item

I’m sorry about that you cannot I was

I don’t know how to do it but I cannot was a good night I

What? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Y’all know I’m gonna spam with music.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do it but I cannot stop mysteria

Yay :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

1 Like

Dggsgegd

Good!

1 Like