The most frequent poster wins - 24h edition 👀✨ (1)

This forum game is similar to The most frequent poster wins, but this version is shorter. :eyes::sparkles:
It’ll maybe have a mini game towards the end of the competition, but I’m not sure about that yet because I’m a lazy duckling and that would mean extra work for me, but if this contest goes well, I promise to come up with something for the next one :eyes::green_heart:

THE RULES

1. You have 24 hours to post as much as you can on this thread. The person who has the most posts when the timer runs out wins.
  2. You’re allowed to use discobot this time, but I’ll eventually ban disco from the next competition if it ends up making the contest unfair when he’s not banned.
  3. Please follow the general forum rules or you’ll get disqualified from the contest
  4. If the timer at the bottom of the thread accidentally gets deleted, please only tag me once to inform me about it
  5. I’ll re-open the thread for a few hours after announcing the winner, so you can congratulate them or give me some feedback, please don’t spam once the thread gets reopened. If you want to chat more after the thread closes again, feel free to use the TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread (you can also use that thread to give me feedback while the competition is still running)
  6. Be nice to each other and have fun! :tada:

@Challenges :eyes:

10 Likes

yeet

AA

sup

Hello

he

Alright then

was

24 hrs

just